Hello fellow UG users,

To fund my buying a Schecter ( ), I am selling my current Ibanez GRG170DX BKN.
Problem is, I can't really find a good price for it. This is in Euros.

The guitar is 11 months old, no damaging (only dust). It comes with original allen key, etc.
Strings: 1 month old, I guess. But, my first set of strings lasted 8 months, before nr. 1 broke.

Any questions, just reply.

Regards,

Bassie1995
Around 180 euros I'd say? How much did you pay for it?

Quote by a_hub10
I keep my Schecter in dropped D all the time, and i didn't buy an attachment of any kind.

Quote by CraftyTrickster
You should just tell the seller: ¡Boludo!
If only (not to be rude)... My brother is getting (rather ridiculous) bids of max. 80 euros... But: I paid 200 :S
Are you going to sell it locally or on eBay?

If you sell it locally, you could probably get somewhere around 120-150 euros max. Maybe 100 euros minimum.
Well then I'd not expect more than 130 euros for it :S

Quote by a_hub10
I keep my Schecter in dropped D all the time, and i didn't buy an attachment of any kind.

Quote by CraftyTrickster
I'm the brother he's talking about:P We paid 200 euros originally, and it is indeed our idea to sell it for around 130 euros, because 80 is just really low... I have the red version, and like my brother's it isn't damaged or anything... And we're selling them locally, we'd rather not ship them to another country...
I guess if you are talking about euros you dont live in the USA so you probably payed more than what it retails in USA, that's why they are offering less cash because they are probably from the USA.

And it doesnt really matter a lot if you have barely played it, it's already used so the most you can get out of it is around 70% of the original value.

Quote by a_hub10

Quote by CraftyTrickster
Quote by boeman1995
I'm the brother he's talking about:P We paid 200 euros originally, and it is indeed our idea to sell it for around 130 euros, because 80 is just really low... I have the red version, and like my brother's it isn't damaged or anything... And we're selling them locally, we'd rather not ship them to another country...

You won't get more than half what you paid for, it doesn't matter how old it is - it's a cheap, used entry-level guitar and the market is flooded with them.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
@Steven Seagull: Wrong! I sold the thing for 130 euros! That Damien Elite FR CR is cimong pretty close now
Gear:
Schecter Damien Elite FR CRED
Ibanez RG7321FM w/ DiMarzio Bridge pickup
Roland CUBE 40XL
Digitech RP355

Quote by zgr0826
Banned because Raep = Me Gusta

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by boeman1995
@Steven Seagull: Wrong! I sold the thing for 130 euros! That Damien Elite FR CR is cimong pretty close now

Guess ya got lucky.
Yes I did, very well seen :P

Anyway, I'll get some pics of the Schecter up, or maybe a YT vid
Gear:
Roland CUBE 40XL
Digitech RP355

Quote by zgr0826

ಠ_ಠ
i thought it was impossible to get a schecter in europe
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Quote by OliOsbourne
i thought it was impossible to get a schecter in europe

nah, there is a way higher demand for them there than in the US, so they jack up the price and people here bitch.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
People like me...

Over priced MIK guitars...

just buy American.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
In my country all the used GRG170's cost 130-140€. Experts who know how to deal with guitars won't give you more than 70-80€ cause they know GRG170's aren't that great. Try to sell it locally to a newbie for something like 150€, but before you do, clean it very well and take a picture of it with an awesome background. Newbies are attracted by looks :P
@Ramwen: we already sold it, but in the range you said we should sell it for And indeed, newbies go for looks, I know :P
Gear:
Roland CUBE 40XL
Digitech RP355

Quote by zgr0826

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by boeman1995
@Ramwen: we already sold it, but in the range you said we should sell it for And indeed, newbies go for looks, I know :P

Uh well I'm glad you did, have fun with the shecter
Thanks man Although that'll have to wait a few weeks more, I'm saving up :P I'm already over halfway, but yeah, you never know what might happen :O
Gear:
Roland CUBE 40XL
Digitech RP355

Quote by zgr0826

ಠ_ಠ