I am looking to subscribe to a good guitar magazine. Something other than Guitar World. They have really gone down hill. I really want something that has good lessons and good reviews and better featured artist than GW.
My Gear
- Peavey Vypyr 75w
- Epiphone SG G-310(Added Seymour Duncan's)
- Epiphone Black Beauty III
- Ibanez RG200
- Squier Telecaster Retrovibe
- John
Last edited by KingDime666 at Aug 2, 2010,
There has been 3 threads on this in the past week.

Vintage Guitar.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by Pencil Man
There has been 3 threads on this in the past week.

Vintage Guitar.

Sorry and thanks....I am not on here much.
My Gear
- Peavey Vypyr 75w
- Epiphone SG G-310(Added Seymour Duncan's)
- Epiphone Black Beauty III
- Ibanez RG200
- Squier Telecaster Retrovibe
- John
It's cool. Good thing I got here before the searchbar jokes.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Guitar player has great reviews and covers a lot of artists, but their interviews aren't so in-depth and they have few lessons.

Guitar Techniques is pretty much lessons only, but they're usually very good.
Quote by Pencil Man
There have been 3 threads on this in the past week.

Vintage Guitar.

Fix'd
Bands I've seen live:

Def Leppard
Journey
Tool
Testament
Megadeth
Slayer
Mastodon
Deftones
Alice in Chains
Foo Fighters
Rodrigo y Gabriela
total guitar was good for a while, but then they redirected their focus almost entirely towards beginners, and it just wasn't woth the £5 anymore.
Guitar Techniques for lessons

Guitarist for mid- to high-end gear reviews and a few lessons

Total Guitar for beginners
i dont like magazines in general. They're 50% advertising, 1% entertaining, 0.0000000005 percent educational, and the rest is stuff you couldnt care less about.
Quote by TheSecondRaid
total guitar was good for a while, but then they redirected their focus almost entirely towards beginners, and it just wasn't woth the £5 anymore.

i completely agree

it was good when i was a beginner but now i want to learn more advanced techniques and styles they have gone totally towards indie music.... not that there is anything wrong with that music but i just think you could cover almost every single indie song with one of those poster chord charts.... it doesnt warrant a tab or even a magazine lol
Quote by Metalmarathon
The concept of self-fulfilling prophecies never seem to occur to the ones that always create them.

Attic Green
My Band
guitar edge, its more of a tablature mag. its got around 10 songs per issue.
Quote by tacaco1000
yes, babies tend to become a blue gooey liquid when kept inside a plastic bottle in the dark for a year.