That's an S-422CR, just one of the regular Kramers MusicYo were putting out a couple of years back, before the recent update. If I'm not mistaken they were made in the Epiphone factory. Nothing special about it at all.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
all I know is its one of the new strikers which arent as good as the original eighties strikers but there made of quality materials and have a floyd rose so if you stick in some dimarzios or seymour duncans you'll have a bona fide eighties metal machine
Quote by RetroGunslinger
all I know is its one of the new strikers which arent as good as the original eighties strikers but there made of quality materials and have a floyd rose so if you stick in some dimarzios or seymour duncans you'll have a bona fide eighties metal machine

uhhh i'd say the new strikers are better than the old strikers. The old strikers where plywood crap. The new ones are cheap guitars but they're decent imports and play nice with a good setup. Quad rail pickups are pretty horrid though.
Alright thanks guys!
LTD EC-1000 VB
Ibanez RG3EXFM1 (Dimarzio Mo' Joe in bridge, PAF Joe in neck, and Sperzels)
KFG Custom
Ibanez RG2550Z Galaxy White
Epiphone Thunderhorse Explorer

Marshall AVT 275