Ok, I'm using a Fender Roc-Pro 1000 Cab, and head. Well the other day it turns out that the input jack that's inside the cab messed up, so I need a new one, but it's board mounted, and there's wires running in it, and I have no clue how to work electrical crap so I need a site I can go to to order a new jack, and crap, as well as someone to tell me what I should do about the wires. Thanks in advance.
The very front of the input jack, to where I can't even plug a cord in it anymore. I'm not sure how though.