Hi fellow UG users i need help, I'm trying to buy a new guitar that has a white jackson dinky style body, floyd rose, ebony fretboard, reverse headstock, shark fin inlays, all black hardware, and is ntb and hopefully under $2000
thank you zakarai itz close but the thing is this is my dream metal guitar and the only thing ive noticed that has its specs is made in the jackson custom shop
and everyone says that jackson is crap now and esp is better than any other superstrat maker out there but I dont know how much jackson and esp custom shop guitars are to order and everything
Quote by Child_Of_METAL
and everyone says that jackson is crap now and esp is better than any other superstrat maker out there but I dont know how much jackson and esp custom shop guitars are to order and everything

Just go here: http://www.carvinguitars.com/catalog/guitars/index.php?model=dc127

And make it whatever color you want with a floyd, ebony fretboard (no extra cost), etc. and it will only run you around 1200 new. Plus it's a neck thru guitar
Quote by Child_Of_METAL
not really what i was looking for

??? ok you know you can customize it to whatever it is you're looking for...reverse headstock, flame maple top (if you want it). Plus if you dont like that model...get a diff one.
Quote by siverstorm

Agreed. The reverse headstocks are inconvenient and i think this threads creator is a jackson fanboy
inconvienient to u but im looking for an esp or jackson not necessarily a jackson i just like the style
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.