http://www.songsterr.com/

If you don't have GP or you're on a different computer to your normal one etc etc this site plays the tab for you. Sound quality isn't great and you can't write straight into it, but useful for learning songs quickly.
If you're reading this, then chances are you're procrastinating too
It has some other really good features like looping and half speed too for practice.
And sometimes it's easier if you can hear the rhythym of your specific part, for those of us without the best ear lol
Quote by Glenn Guitar
Tux guitar too.

I have that too, I just stumbled upon this and thought it was quite cool / worthy of sharing
whoever doesnt have guitar pro can just go to filestube or extratorrent and just download it for free
Quote by Chris3235
What ever happened to just tab =S

Tab is cool....I use it sometimes. But for me GP is a way to document songs I have written and not have to worry about forgetting them. Oppose to recording songs on a tape player and then later try to figure it out and not have clue what you were playin'....anyway is this site updated to GP 6?
Quote by Delta_Mike
Try torrenting Guitar pro with a cd key generator. Thats how I got it.

Exactly... Lol
PowerTab FTW, I find guitar pro and tux guitar pretty annoying and not as user friendly as powertab. I don't need to know how the drums or keyboards go on the song! Although I do use Tux Guitar occasionally if ever there's a certain song I want to learn and it isn't in powertab.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Help me. I just torrented it and now I need to enter a User ID and a Key ID. Something to do with a license. What is this madness?
Quote by PowerOfGlove
Help me. I just torrented it and now I need to enter a User ID and a Key ID. Something to do with a license. What is this madness?

I think it's against the rules to help you.

Try the comments section of the torrent you got, or the read me file any intelligent person adds to those sort of deals.

Anyway, thanks for the link. Could prove useful.
Last.fm

Good Trades:
lp_dude_2 / miketheslut/ kshands / alexmack

Salutations matey, that helped. I found the user ID and what not, but now it's saying how the license has been banned. Blast this modern technology ¬_¬
I used to use songsterr, but it ****ed up my computer, so I just downloaded TuxGuitar. So much better.
Slappa tha bass
Quote by GibsonMan321
...I don't need to know how the drums or keyboards go on the song!

I totally agree with you on that one, I use both Power Tab and Tux Guitar, they're both really useful
Quote by Delta_Mike
Try torrenting Guitar pro with a cd key generator. Thats how I got it.

>_>

<_<

Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
What's wrong with tuxguitar? It's better than guitarpro anyway...
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Todd Hart
What's wrong with tuxguitar? It's better than guitarpro anyway...

No.
Guitar Pro is much more convenient.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Quote by PowerOfGlove

So I just stabbed this lady to death and stole her credit card.

She's bleeding all over the place, and McDonald's wants her pin number, but she's dead so I can't ask her!!

Too freakin' bad. Get a job!
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Quote by AugtheMog
Tux guitar, is that a safe download?

Yes, atleast I haven't have any problems. And to be honest, it is the best free program I have ever downloaded.
Quote by sfaune92
No.
Guitar Pro is much more convenient.

I prefer the interface and layout of TuxGuitar, Guitar Pro seems really clinical and bland.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
So I just stabbed this lady to death and stole her credit card.

She's bleeding all over the place, and McDonald's wants her pin number, but she's dead so I can't ask her!!

Too freakin' bad. Get a job!

lol, torrenting=murder, of course.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!