So, I tried to make a recording this morning for the first time in roughly a year, and either I can't remember how to make it work, or there's something wrong with the unit itself. I plugged my microphone in, the blue light comes on, but no sound came out of the headphones at all. I twiddled various things on the mixer window, but still nothing. Then I thought maybe my microphone or the wire was screwy, or maybe the headphones themselves. But I plugged my guitar in, and so there still was no sound. And eventually the microphone fedback and there was a loud ringing in my ears, so the headphones are working properly, too. Anyone know what I'm not doing, that maybe I don't remember to do? When I went through my recording software, I made sure the input was set to the firebox. But sound doesn't come out at all anyway.

Oh, and it's being run through a macbook.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
hmm, you may want to try reinstalling the drivers being sure you have the latest ones from the PreSonus website.

Other than that, it's a strange issue....could be the headphone port is not working or something else is screwy on the interface itself...