So I've had a Egnater rebel 30 for 8 months now and recently it's been acting.. strange. So starting about a week ago it began to fiz, only when I played notes though. I swapped cables, and it would disappear for a little, then reappear later. And now it's been blowing fuses like crazy. First and second one happened at band practice a week ago. After that I stopped and assumed it was the outlet at my friend's house. Sometimes when I get back home I don't feel compelled to deal with setting up my pedalboard again so I don't use it, and there still has been fizzing, but no blown fuses. It was fine for the past few days, then today, I finally set my pedalboard up again and 7 minutes in I've blown another fuse.

I don't have much experience tube amps and I'm kind of stuck on what to do.

The fuses I use can't be wrong because I made sure the replacements were the same type and a fuse blew 3 months in so I'm using the same exact fuse that has worked for 5 months with no problems.
I would contact egnater. They are a very reputable company. I think you might have a tube problem and not a fuse problem but anyway i would contact the company.

Epi LP Custom EMGs
ESP H-1000
Schecter Elite 7
Jackson Dominion
Peavey Valveking Head
Jet City JCA24s
Blackstar HT20 & HTV212
MXR Pedals
Schecter Stiletto Custom
Schecter Stiletto Studio
Fender Vintage Modified
Ampeg B2RE
Fender 4x10 Cab
Your power tubes are dying. Change them.

I'm surprised you waited so long for fuses to start blowing before you decided to change tubes.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??