Hey guys, I'm flying down to Florida next week. I know you can take a guitar as a carry-on for Delta, but will it be allowed on JetBlue?
I wouldn't fly on Jet Blue if they taxied to Fl.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Just call Jet Blue and ask. I called AA about some baggage questions when I flew, and they were surprisingly helpful.
If they say no, then just buy a $$25-$50 starting gun(Those little pistols that fire blanks to signal the beginning of a race. Much less dangerous than anything that fires lead rounds, and don't need to be registered) and put it in the case, then tell them it's in there at the metal detector. Because you told them, due to the second amendment, it's legal, and they'll assign a big armed guard to it to make sure the starter gun doesn't go off and your guitar(And gun, but that's not what you're concerned about here) arrive safe and sound and are delivered to you, and not mixed up with Noname McMaybehomicidal's suitcase.

http://lifehacker.com/5448014/pack-a-gun-to-protect-valuables-from-airline-theft-or-loss

Normally I hate guns, but this is too effective a solution to be stubborn about for keeping guitars safe on a plane.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by necrosis1193
If they say no, then just buy a $$25-$50 starting gun(Those little pistols that fire blanks to signal the beginning of a race. Much less dangerous than anything that fires lead rounds, and don't need to be registered) and put it in the case, then tell them it's in there at the metal detector. Because you told them, due to the second amendment, it's legal, and they'll assign a big armed guard to it to make sure the starter gun doesn't go off and your guitar(And gun, but that's not what you're concerned about here) arrive safe and sound and are delivered to you, and not mixed up with Noname McMaybehomicidal's suitcase.

http://lifehacker.com/5448014/pack-a-gun-to-protect-valuables-from-airline-theft-or-loss

Normally I hate guns, but this is too effective a solution to be stubborn about for keeping guitars safe on a plane.

He said he wants to take it as carry on, and I'm pretty sure they're not gonna let a starter gun on an airplane in somebody's carry-on bag.
Quote by guylee
He said he wants to take it as carry on, and I'm pretty sure they're not gonna let a starter gun on an airplane in somebody's carry-on bag.

Read the first four words of the post. I meant it as a backup, not the primary idea.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by necrosis1193

*Claps* Impressive good sir.
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
fill it with used condoms and a note that says

"Last night was amazing. I love you.

-Kurt"