I dropped it one day when I was jamming, and it was on when I dropped it. So, I picked it back up and turned it back on and it was fine. But the next day whenI turned it on, it didn't work. The power light wouldn't come on, and the cooling fan only turned once and stopped. and When I turn it off, the CLIP light comes on full blast and then slow fades off. I know power is still getting to it, because it shocked the crap outta me when I took the top off to see what might be wrong. Any idea what the problem could be?
Remember who you are, and Who's you are
Quote by owentheobiwan
I know power is still getting to it, because it shocked the crap outta me when I took the top off to see what might be wrong. Any idea what the problem could be?

*cough*
Sorry. But just because it shocked you doesn't mean the power is reaching where it's supposed to go. I think it would be best to take that thing to a GC or mom and pop shop and have them get shocked.

Have you thought about dropping it again to see if that fixes it? Much to my dismay, that always works when My Line 6 LD175 stops working. i get my hopes up thinking that it actually broke, and then it works again! Every time!

Edit:
I know GK has an amp that has an internal kill switch when the amp overheats. That may be your problem. Install a cooling system.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Last edited by Victory2134 at Aug 2, 2010,
Well I took it to a shop nearby, and they couldn't figure anything out. And I'm definately not going to try and drop it again to fix it. lol
A drop's a dangerous act. You don't know whether something's cracked/broken, or just fallen out of place.

Check EVERYTHING, all connections, inside and out.. And PLEASE turn off the mains. -.-
everything is connected far as i can see. IDk what to look for specifically.
Quote by Victory2134

Have you thought about dropping it again to see if that fixes it?

I laughed when I saw this.

But how did you drop it when you were jamming?
Quote by Damaged Roses
I don't really understand why basses have 24 frets, I mean, I've never seen a bassist playing more than the 12 fret.

My Gear-
Warwick Double Buck
Epiphone EB0
GK MB 210
Fender Rumble
it was sitting on a 4x12 cabinet and i went to move it, and it tipped and fell
Quote by owentheobiwan
everything is connected far as i can see. IDk what to look for specifically.

Look through everything, it's a pain but it may save you a few easy bucks.