just get a new neck dude nothing you can do there that'll make it look right or probably even sound right
Ima Dude Dressed Like Another Dude Playing As Another Dude
Is it a bolt on? If so then you're better off buying another neck for it. Otherwise, take it to a luthier and see what they say. Chances are slim to be brutally honest, as such a fracture would leave that joint weakened, and its more likely to happen again.
Fixable? Yes.
But it would never look the same again.

Personally I would use polyurethane glue and clamp VERY tightly all over.
Might even be better taking the finish off first and refinishing it afterwards, not entirely sure...
yeah its a bolt on, thanks for the help, now i just have to get my hands on a new neck
Gear
Guitars
Epiphone SG G-400
IBANEZ S470DXQM

Amps
Vox Valvetronix VT30
Marshall MS-2 Micro Stack

Pedals
Zakk Wylde ZW 45 Cry Baby Wah
Boss Metal Zone MT-2
Whoever said its not fixable needs to use the search button on this forum. Minichibi posted a video about this subject:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H41stfp-NVQ

And if you need more help:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/search.php?searchid=4547126

The finish will look pretty bad on the headstock and you'd want to redo it possibly. Either way, IMO its better to try fixing it than spending a bunch of money on a decent neck.
Before buying a new neck, it's definitely worth trying to fix it first....nothing to lose, right? You just need wood glue and lots of clamps.

Glue it up and get it working again first, then worry about fixing the finish.
[thread="1285220"]First Build - Zebrawood Tele[/thread]
[thread="1288529"]Second Build[/thread]
[thread="1334385"]Curbside Build[/thread]
Quote by Limaj_daas
Whoever said its not fixable needs to use the search button on this forum. Minichibi posted a video about this subject:
But Emily is careful and patient and planned out the job before she started.
Just because she could do it, doesn't mean the average shmuck can do it.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
I have seen les paul headstocks that are completely broke off and fixed. I have only have neck cracks, never broke off completely. I have heard that gluing properly can be a stronger bond than before.
***Guitars***
Epiphone Les Paul Custom AP (w/ 2 Seymour Duncans)
Jackson Dx10D Dinky (w/ DiMarzio PAF Bridge)
Epihpone Hummingbird

***Amps***
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 100 (Voodoo Modified)
Custom 4x12 Halfstack (w/ Veteran 30's)
Ughhh....Time for a new neck my friend. Not worth your time.
My Gear
- Peavey Vypyr 75w
- Epiphone SG G-310(Added Seymour Duncan's)
- Epiphone Black Beauty III
- Ibanez RG200
- Squier Telecaster Retrovibe
- John
Well, if you already have clamps and such, then it would be a really good idea to at least try.

It is actually a fairly common break, and is fixed all the time. Like many people have said, just get some wood glue, cover the break with it, then clamp it up really good. Scrape off excess glue, and you may want to refinish, but in the end, that glue joint is going to be stronger than the wood itself.

If you just don't want to go through with even an attempt, you could just buy a new neck, but where's the fun in that make sure to salvage what you can from the old one too.

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA