So I was on Wikipedia, about to re-read up on my Death knowledge, and I found this picture on the main page. WTF?

How do you explain Paul Mavisdal with Terry Butler and Bill Andrews? o_O
As death, when we come to consider it, is the true goal of our existence, I have formed during the last few years such close relations with this best and truest friend of mankind, that his image is not only no longer terrifying to me, but just is.
terry butler and bill andrews were kicked out of the band in 1990 because of going on without Schuldiner for an European tour when Schuldiner felt like the tour was too disorganized. Schuldiner took legal action and so terry butler and bill andrews had to leave, and then schuldiner hired paul masvidal and reinert to fill in. This must have been somewhere in between that time.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
I'm glad I know this!

He filled in for the Mexican dates in the Leprosy tour (Not sure if that exact tour...) in '89. He was still in High School then. After, Chuck asked him to be a permanent member, but Masvidal declined because he wanted to stay committed to Cynic. He later returned to Death in 1991, along with Cynic drummer Sean Reinert to record Human and tour for the album.

Hope this explains!
Ibanez 540R
Ibanez RG1421F Prestige
Ibanez RG7620
Ibanez RG120
Charvel 275DLX
Peavey Grind BXP 6-string Bass
Last edited by TheZombieRitual at Aug 2, 2010,
It will happen to us all, and they are sick!
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Quote by Bubonic Chronic
It will happen to us all, and they are sick!

What will happen to us all ? What are you on about ?
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Quote by illuminatiano
What will happen to us all ? What are you on about ?

Death will happen to us all.
Yeah, Paul filled in on some dates of the '89 Spiritual Healing tour, then a couple of years later his bum chum Sean Reinert was brought in to play drums with them on Human.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by ctfod
Yeah, Paul filled in on some dates of the '89 Spiritual Healing tour, then a couple of years later his bum chum Sean Reinert was brought in to play drums with them on Human.

That's impossible. Spiritual Healing came out in 1990. It's definitely for Leprosy, look at the passes on their necks.
Ibanez 540R
Ibanez RG1421F Prestige
Ibanez RG7620
Ibanez RG120
Charvel 275DLX
Peavey Grind BXP 6-string Bass
Oh, so it is. Whatever though, they're the same album anyway.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by ctfod
Oh, so it is. Whatever though, they're the same album anyway.
Lulz.
If I took this cigarette and put it out on you...

...would you love me?
John Hand was clearly the best Death member.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.