Ok so after Paul Gray died I started listening to Slipknot a little more and learned a few songs (Duality, Gently, Dead Memories) But the song I really want to play is Do Nothing/B***h Slap.

I pretty much have the song down, The only thing is the freaking intro... If you haven't heard it it's here-

Song on Youtube...

I know it's slapping and I can slap but is that all just his thumb on the B string? or is there a technique being used? I can't find any videos of it so I can't just watch someone to find out :/

Little help? Thanks.
Random off brand P Bass (Fretless)
SR 485 Sound gear 5 string bass
60's Crown violin bass
Rogue RA-100D Acoustic Guitar
-
Peavey TNT 115 Bass Amp
Bass Big Muff pi
Dunlop Crybaby Bass Wah
Quote by EBass
Ok so after Paul Gray died I started listening to Slipknot a little more and learned a few songs (Duality, Gently, Dead Memories) But the song I really want to play is Do Nothing/B***h Slap.

I pretty much have the song down, The only thing is the freaking intro... If you haven't heard it it's here-

Song on Youtube...

I know it's slapping and I can slap but is that all just his thumb on the B string? or is there a technique being used? I can't find any videos of it so I can't just watch someone to find out :/

Little help? Thanks.

Check these tabs out.

http://www.911tabs.com/link/?3611079
Hope this helped!!!
"Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?"

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
Not quite, Thanks for trying though

I'm not looking for notes, I pretty much found them all (Maybe a few mistakes but whatever).

I'm asking about the technique.
Random off brand P Bass (Fretless)
SR 485 Sound gear 5 string bass
60's Crown violin bass
Rogue RA-100D Acoustic Guitar
-
Peavey TNT 115 Bass Amp
Bass Big Muff pi
Dunlop Crybaby Bass Wah
Quote by EBass
Not quite, Thanks for trying though

I'm not looking for notes, I pretty much found them all (Maybe a few mistakes but whatever).

I'm asking about the technique.

Ok, sorry I couldn't help more.
"Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?"

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination