So I've got some friends who were trying to convince me off spirits moving among us and ghost and blah blah. Now I know people really believe in some of this so I don't mean to hate.

Anyways, my friend and I watched paranormal activity and afterwards he was trying to convince me it was real, then I disproved it, and he says it was based on a real thing, then I looked it up and it, surprise surprise, its just a movie. Well then his gf tries to convince me as well. Her argument, and I kid you not, was based of a show on Spike TV, I've lost hope here, called 1000 Ways to Die. Stupidity; the 1001st way to die The story was that a person had died in their sleep via dwarf midget crushing of the rib cage. Apparently this person was sleeping and a midget spirit came in the room, climbed on top of her and because spirits are heavy, what????, crushed her rib cage. Yeah, a spirit crushed her. Let me emphasize, this is FUQING STUPID!!!!

Anyways, does anybody know where I can find anything on this.

Have at it
Guitars
Gibson SG '61 Reissue 'Aretha'
Fender MIM Strat 'Rosy'
Takamine EG 332c 'Betsy'
Epiphone G-400 'Lucy'

Amps
Crate V-18 1x12
Roland Cube 30x

Pedals
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Electro-Harmonix Double Muff
Line 6 Echo Park
Last edited by rhcpjhlz at Aug 2, 2010,
Quote by rhcpjhlz
The story was that a person had died in their sleep via dwarf midget crushing of the rib cage.

Is this what she was talking about?

-The Crimson Fucker, aka PonyFan #376121
Quote by metal4eva_22
Is this what she was talking about?

yes
Guitars
Gibson SG '61 Reissue 'Aretha'
Fender MIM Strat 'Rosy'
Takamine EG 332c 'Betsy'
Epiphone G-400 'Lucy'

Amps
Crate V-18 1x12
Roland Cube 30x

Pedals
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Electro-Harmonix Double Muff
Line 6 Echo Park
Quote by Epicbizzjizz
*bro image*

Always reminds me of...
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I saw that show. They said it was just a dream and the suffocation was psychosomatic. If you want to look it up all the shows are (loosely) based on the Darwin awards, but they are never 100% true anyway.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Last edited by rgrockr at Aug 2, 2010,
Spirit Crusher is awesome
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Your friends are morons. Tell em a ghost visited you in the night and told you to tell them this from her.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Tell your friends that so-called "ghosts" are actually alien visitors sneaking around to observe humans... then YOU'D be the crazy one.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by SteveHouse
Your friends are morons. Tell em a ghost visited you in the night and told you to tell them this from her.

That is just moronic enough to work!
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by SteveHouse

Or you could **** the shit out of his idiot girlfriend and then tell him that ghosts told you to do it.
Quote by guylee
Or you could **** the shit out of his idiot girlfriend and then tell him that ghosts told you to do it.

I was going to say take her out on a date so she won't get suspicious. I have a feeling that might actually work.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by guylee

I actually laughed out loud. Kudos to you good sir
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Quote by guylee

"Look bro, I was working my bishop when this ghost walked into my room and told me to knock over your girl's queen... Thats why we did it in your bed, so I could finally checkmate the king."
Quote by L2112Lif
"Look bro, I was working my bishop when this ghost walked into my room and told me to knock over your girl's queen... Thats why we did it in your bed, so I could finally checkmate the king."

Wow. Tis an awesome post. Be proud.
Gear:
PRS Tremonti
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper 1000
Fender Telecaster
B.C. Rich Warlock
Epiphone Goth SG
Randall RD200
Line 6 Spider IV 150