Ok, so, i am building a guitar. I know the routing dimensions of the neck and pick up cavities, and everything but the bridge. With a scale length of 25.5" and a 24 fret neck (ibanez wizard prestige) how far should the top edge of the bridge cavity be from the neck? Bridge is an edge prestige, please supply info in millimeters, or tell me how to figure this shizzy out
You would either need:
A) The bridge cavity template
B)The bridge itself.
Normally on templates, they have where the holes are. Line up with that, and you've got your edge.

EDIT: PICS NOW!
..I was watching my death.
okay, thank god that it's back, just for this title.

And you would get the distance from the nut to the last, 24th fret, and subtract it from the scale length. Then that leftover distance is the distance from the 24th fret at the end, or near the end of your neck, to the center of forward and backwards adjustment of your bridge.

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA
ok. by the way, the guitar is a fireman with a blue swirl paint job, a satriani prestige edge, a prestige wizard neck, spertzel tuners, internal delay, kill switch, afterburner, and airnorton and fred pups.
okay, well we're not here to do the work for you, it's very simple subtraction, I think you can figure it out now that its been said how to figure it out.

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA
i got that man. i asked because i was just trying to do it before i got the neck so i could knock all the body work out in one shot, but that's being hasty i suppose. subtraction method it is
Monkeylink, was the stack directed at me or TS?
I'm confuzed.

And TS, it cannot be a super sexy machine of sex if it's not made yet.
Title it really extremely misleading.
Oh, the stack was at the title, I'm not sure if it is against the rules, as the examples they say are bad are ones like "Aaaaaaahhhhhh!" "Cool Idea" and "Help".

Either way, it's just a ridiculous title, especially since the lack of pics.

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA
Quote by MonkeyLink07
Oh, the stack was at the title, I'm not sure if it is against the rules, as the examples they say are bad are ones like "Aaaaaaahhhhhh!" "Cool Idea" and "Help".

Either way, it's just a ridiculous title, especially since the lack of pics.

K.
Yeah the titles against the rules I think.

And what was this guy thinking waltzing over to GB&C without pictures in hand?