Page 1 of 3
carrotcake
You!
3,046 IQ
My band's playing with these guys September 6th! I'm so stoked!

They're heavy as shit.
Awakening The Revenant
Deathcore side project: Malevolent

Quote by shavorules42
start with more poppy music with occasional screams and then work your way into emoish crap like a day to remember and so on.
tancanada
crapcore
2,467 IQ
Eh it's whatever. They'll get over it
love is love // return to dust
asator
whatever
525 IQ
Quote by SeveredSurvival
Really? LOL.

Why?

This.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Because of Adaliah? Dude, that band is fucking awful. I'd fly down there to kick your ass if you were still IN the band.

EDIT: Listened to this band
Didn't realize sounding like Darth Vader was anything but detrimental to your band. I suppose kids are just like "omg! band iz sooooooo h34viessssssss!"
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Last edited by nashawa at Aug 29, 2010,
SeveredSurvival
Worship the riff
1,772 IQ
Wait, they got mad at you for leaving a band and now they want to kick your ass? I like this band but suddenly just lost respect for them.
I drink your milkshake.
asator
whatever
525 IQ
B-b-but....that band is generic

Seriously, your new band kicks their asses on various levels, and I've only heard a few riffs and that half finished song without vocals you posted.

And this whole thing seems a bit petty if they actually want to beat you up for that...

EDIT: Listened to KC. Why would you rip off Oceano? The band that makes a living by ripping off Whitechapel. I'm so confused. They're not bad, but...eh.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Last edited by asator at Aug 29, 2010,
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Well, maybe it's because, y'know, they realize they ARE generic and can't handle it. They're all insecure that someone has called them out.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
SeveredSurvival
Worship the riff
1,772 IQ
Wait a second. Wait a flippin second.

Why does every edge crew member want to beat you up?

EDIT: Where can I hear, I am Phoenix?
I drink your milkshake.
Last edited by SeveredSurvival at Aug 29, 2010,
technicolour
Banned
1,153 IQ
wait...so you got kicked out of your old band because you looked too scene, and you called them generic, and now everyone hates you..cause I guess they like this Adaliah band a lot...and this band was/is also straight edge?
SeveredSurvival
Worship the riff
1,772 IQ
That's so stupid man, that's just useless bullshit. If you were to come here bands would not want to kick your ass because you called them generic.
I drink your milkshake.
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Literally every scene I've ever been a part of would just be like "fuck you too" and that would be the end of it. What are these guys, like, 13?
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
SeveredSurvival
Worship the riff
1,772 IQ
My friends band was just like were a generic hardcore band. Yeah so what, we enjoy doing what we do. They've gotten less generic and found a unique style though.
I drink your milkshake.
P1ayingW1thF1re
A way away from all ways
2,472 IQ
I've actually heard about King Conquer beating kids up after shows, for one reason after another.

Fuck that.
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Why would he find pride in that? You got there first.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
TheThirdCut
Used Register
21 IQ
Quote by tancanada
Well their lead guitarist Austin is 14...

That band was just strange when I first saw you guys.
There was you, the fat guitarist who had yet to go through puberty, the Jamaican or whatever guitarist who really shouldn't have been wearing tight clothes, the 10 inch tall and wide vocalist, and I don't even remember the drummer.
I thought I was being trolled.
TheThirdCut
Used Register
21 IQ
I'll have to check out your band sometime, can't right now as I'm not on my computer.
You guys playing shows yet?
SeveredSurvival
Worship the riff
1,772 IQ
Tan! I can't find your band, I'm kind of stoked to hear it. Could you PM the mediafire link?
I drink your milkshake.
tancanada
crapcore
2,467 IQ
Quote by TheThirdCut
I'll have to check out your band sometime, can't right now as I'm not on my computer.
You guys playing shows yet?

Our first is on October 9th at Nightlife with Hundredth! Come out and buy a shirt
EDIT: Yo Sev http://www.mediafire.com/?a9sjd6sljjqp60h
Last edited by tancanada at Aug 30, 2010,
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
$12 for a local show? Bitch, you must be joking.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
lookpizza
Party Hard
1,566 IQ
The last show I went to was Glasses, from Germany, and it was only $5
I'm an asshole.
SeveredSurvival
Worship the riff
1,772 IQ
It's with Hundredth and for a first show that's really impressive man!

i dug the song you sent me btw dude, it's rad
I drink your milkshake.
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Quote by tancanada
Hundredth is driving down from like, Virginia just for this show. They need $$$

Ah, I'd have no problem helping people pay for gas money. I thought it was just local bands.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
technicolour
Banned
1,153 IQ
Quote by tancanada
Nope, they all smoke and fuck any bitch that comes their way. Paul, their backup guitarist always finds a way to get with my exes, which he finds pride in, evidently.

so why do the sxe people hate you? I thought I read that somewhere..
TheThirdCut
Used Register
21 IQ
Quote by tancanada
Oh come on man, it'll be like 12 bucks is all

Haha, we'll see. I dig Hundredth.
TheThirdCut
Used Register
21 IQ
Quote by SeveredSurvival
go to shows, support your scene.

Our scene sucks.
You know the most popular band to come from here?
We the Kings and Burden of a Day.
I've never actually listen to BOAD though, so I don't have an opinion on them.
TheThirdCut
Used Register
21 IQ
Quote by tancanada
Oh nvm, that was handbanana
EDIT: Well Eddie you could ALMOST count Oceana, Underoath, and Hey Monday. But Hey Monday sucks and the first 2 are from Tampa so eh

Oh well I was just thinking Bradenton/Sarasota. I actually forgot about Tampa and St Pete, haha.
tancanada
crapcore
2,467 IQ
Quote by TheThirdCut
Oh well I was just thinking Bradenton/Sarasota. I actually forgot about Tampa and St Pete, haha.

Oh.
Well in that case I heard today that Jeffree Star used to work at the Sarasota Hot Topic. Because you know, gay crossdressing fags always help the music scene.
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
How does working at HT help the scene?
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
technicolour
Banned
1,153 IQ
you help get kids into underground bands like Cradle of Filth and Lamb of God.
tancanada
crapcore
2,467 IQ
It doesn't

Quote by technicolour
you help get kids into underground bands like Cradle of Filth and Lamb of God.

wut?
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Quote by tancanada

wut?

Sarcasm.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
tancanada
crapcore
2,467 IQ
Oh
It's too late at night for that
SeveredSurvival
Worship the riff
1,772 IQ
whats a cradle of filth?

and dude, no popular has come from Ottawa. Although we have some hardcore bands that are legit from here.
I drink your milkshake.