This is my first post, so i hope I'm not doing anything wrong. Please correct me if I do.
I found a guitar at my local thrift store the other day, and I am curious about what kind of guitar it is, and if it is worth buying. Its a red double cutaway electric guitar that looks somewhere in between a Gibson SG and a PRS Mira. It has the volume knobs, pickups, etc arranged like an SG but a headstock similar to a PRS. I attached a picture to help, though I'm sorry that its not too detailed.

The thirft store is selling it for $120, but depending on the day, I could get it for 50% off. I would have to also test the guitar before buying it, but other than that, would it be worth it? I've previously bought an Inter-mark guitar there for $150 (at half price) and it was in decent condition, so I am worried as to the quality of this guitar. Please let me know if you've seen this guitar before. Thank You
Attachments:
Guitar Smallest.JPG
Well, what did it say on the headstock?
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
I couldn't get close enough to see, and the person that I could have asked to take it down for me wasnt there. I know that would be an easy way to find out what guitar it is, but unfortunately, I was in a hurry. And I'm not expecting to get a chance to go back in the near future, so I was hoping that someone here could help identify it.
well judging by the looks of it, itll be gone in the near future.

Are you telling me theyre out of dragons?
They never had dragons..
Who didnt?
The world..
GET THIS GUY OUT OF HERE, FIND ME A DRAGON
Thanks. That was quick. Is it a worthwhile guitar or a cheap one. I seem to recall silvertone being more of a beginner guitar company.