Anybody who was alive the last ten years already knows all this.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Who didn't see this coming, though?
All of our days are numbered
I’ve taken some comfort
In knowing the wave has crested
Knowing I don’t have to be an exception
I think I'm more impressed with the developement of video games and special effects in movies in the last ten years.
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
I'm on my cellphone right now brah, iPhone.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Some of you are absolute knobs. Honestly. If you're going to act like a knob, go to a door store, or something even less inventive. Don't make me insult you with even less creativity.

OT: I found it interesting. I own a cell phone, but don't use it. I think cell phones are becoming too large, so they are now relied upon.

I can't say for sure about the radiation, since our computers right now are giving off more radiation than a newer cell phone would (assumed)

Also, a chick here died a little while back whilst texting/driving, although, in all fairness, she received a multitude of warnings not to do so. Her own fault, and I can't feel sorry for her, but I can feel sorry for her family.

That is all.
Quote by MakinLattes
I guess I'm part of the minority without a cell phone.

I dived in a swimming pool with my cell in the pocket last week, your not the only one..
hands down.
Quote by severed-metal
Some of you are absolute knobs. Honestly. If you're going to act like a knob, go to a door store, or something even less inventive. Don't make me insult you with even less creativity.

OT: I found it interesting. I own a cell phone, but don't use it. I think cell phones are becoming too large, so they are now relied upon.

I can't say for sure about the radiation, since our computers right now are giving off more radiation than a newer cell phone would (assumed)

Also, a chick here died a little while back whilst texting/driving, although, in all fairness, she received a multitude of warnings not to do so. Her own fault, and I can't feel sorry for her, but I can feel sorry for her family.

That is all.

In Ontario being on your phone while driving (unless you have one of those wireless devices) is now a rather large fine. Probably the best law passed in a long while.
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
Not surprising at all. Good read though.
What a long strange trip it's been

Nothing to see here.

You hail the calves as eloquently as any facade of Easter Island.

Quote by Pencil Man
You know it get's serious when UG's Obama tells you off.

Call me Mr. President
Quote by sketchy z
In Ontario being on your phone while driving (unless you have one of those wireless devices) is now a rather large fine. Probably the best law passed in a long while.

Good to hear, they're doing something over here in Alberta, if I remember correctly. Although, it's a common sense thing. Ya know?

Your eyes aren't on the road, you're fumbling trying to text, going too slow or too fast, and it's just not a good situation. It doesn't really matter how skilled you are at texting when you run into an approach.
Quote by sketchy z

Between that and the zero alcohol tolerance for everyone under 21 driving they've had a couple of good laws recently(not too sure about HST hasn't really affected me). Obviously sane groups complain about both laws (16-21 year olds) with people probably in their late 20s upset as well about the texting, but if you're stupid enough to text while driving in the first place, I don't know how you could be so stupid. I have sent about 3 texts while driving all saying I'm stuck in traffic or I made a wrong turn so I'll be a little late. And even then those texts shouldn't have been sent but I made sure too wait till I was in a full stop before looking sown at my phone(not that it makes it any better).
LEAFS FOR CUP
All I have to say to people who text and drive:

Fuck you.

That is what I shall contribute to this thread.
Balls.
Quote by L2112Lif
Yo DawG:

what is this I don't even...why is pedobear concerned about cellphones and cars now? did he turn into an automobilophile when I wasn't looking?

cellphones are cool and all but I don't have one and I don't find I need one
Alot of interesting facts. I've only recently gotten a good cellphone.
Questions of science
Science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart
hmm. cell phones allow people to talk with each other through out the world and communicate in a more facilitated way. makes sense.

so what?
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Quote by :Vicious--
hmm. cell phones allow people to talk with each other through out the world and communicate in a more facilitated way. makes sense.

so what?

So it might be interesting to some how cellphones and the society they've created have developed over the past decade?
Questions of science
Science and progress
I don't own a cell phone. It would be nice to have, but it's not essential to me.

Quote by Amos_Moses
What the **** is rubber necking?

Also, typed on a moto droid

Like looking at accidents, scenery, girls, etc...
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Quote by Jlovesmetal
Alot of interesting facts. I've only recently gotten a good cellphone.

What do you mean good cellphone? Good for this 3 month period where it will be cool before becoming obsolete? Or good as in reliable and gets what you want done, done?

Personally I have an iPhone 3GS. I went with the iPhone because I found that I was on my iPod or cell constantly and I would misplace the device I was not using, so I figured I'd get an iPhone as to combine the two so I do not misplace either one again. I find it quite useful for my personal needs.
LEAFS FOR CUP
Quote by Jlovesmetal
So it might be interesting to some how cellphones and the society they've created have developed over the past decade?

its interesting but just a couple informative facts. its not like they have the cure to cancer or something.
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Quote by csn00b
What do you mean good cellphone? Good for this 3 month period where it will be cool before becoming obsolete? Or good as in reliable and gets what you want done, done?

Personally I have an iPhone 3GS. I went with the iPhone because I found that I was on my iPod or cell constantly and I would misplace the device I was not using, so I figured I'd get an iPhone as to combine the two so I do not misplace either one again. I find it quite useful for my personal needs.

The second one. The phone I had before was my brother's old one, and died amazingly quick had a horrible interface and texting was shit on it. I don't really care whether my phone is "cool" or not as long as it works well.

Quote by :Vicious--
its interesting but just a couple informative facts. its not like they have the cure to cancer or something.

Neither do any of the other threads in the pit. This thread is as good as if not better than half the threads around.
Questions of science
Science and progress
Last edited by Jlovesmetal at Aug 3, 2010,
Interesting picture. But without anything else to talk about: Post your cell phones over the years !

Mine went something like this:

YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
I hate those elitists that are like "Oh I don't have a cell phone I'm so cool cuz I'm a rebel!"

Cell phones are awesome. Sure, these new smartphones are a little over the top, but cell phones in general have revolutionised the way we communicate.
Quote by Jlovesmetal
Neither do any of the other threads in the pit. This thread is as good as if not better than half the threads around.

i agree with you on that. but this isnt as interesting to me as others threads so
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I honestly think the world is better off without cell phones. Maybe it's just me, but I think they contribute to shitloads of stress.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Lol, I was one of the first people to own a cellphone back in elementary school.

Now I'm one of the few people in my school who doesn't have a cellphone.
I've had my current cellphone for 4-5 years now. I'm amazed it hasn't broken yet. It's just amazing how much all forms of technology have improved in the last ten years, not just cell phones.
I dunno where to begin, that was a cool InfoGraphic. A lot of it made me lol.

I never knew that someone had to review every App that is submitted.
Makes it tempting to get my buddy to write up a really vile one and submit it.

80% of Apps are free though? That number seems kinda high to me, I've paid for most of mine.