Page 1 of 4
Read the title. I'm still white as a sheet and shaking as I type this. In some ways it was easier than I expected but I still wasn't prepared. Lesson learned.
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
Quote by sticksause
cool. A few more sick movies and you can finally watch Cannibal Holocaust

NONONONONONO NOT HAPPENING
I almost puked watching the famous eye scene from Zombi 2, I threw up in my mouth watching this, I'm staying way the hell away from Cannibal Holocaust.
Quote by dr_shred

Quote by littlephil

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
Quote by FrustratedRocka
NONONONONONO NOT HAPPENING
I almost puked watching the famous eye scene from Zombi 2, I threw up in my mouth watching this, I'm staying way the hell away from Cannibal Holocaust.

aww, but you will miss the abortion scene that even made ME cringe....
What's Audition? :s
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.
Place it in your butt so you can't post anymore.

Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

FFFFUUUUU-

Seriously though, I just read the plot synopsis, it sounds quite disturbing
I don't plan on seeing this film any time soon.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
no one fuckin cares
Quote by TheBigProjekt

I side with this man!
Quote by Nomack
Next hendrix is like a a sidesplitting triumph of slapstick and scatology, a runaway moneymaker and budding franchise, the worst thing to happen to Kazakhstan since the Mongol hordes, and, a communist.

This is my sig!
Ugh...I never wanna see that movie...so ****ed.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
I still haven't worked up the balls to watch this. Is it as bad as they say?

Yes and no. The piano wire thing is a bit overhyped but taken as a whole the movie is practically unwatchable. Actually, that's not true. It's structured so that the first 45 minutes could pass for a light romance that makes the audience a bit uncomfortable, the second 45 minutes could pass for a pg-13 thriller, and the last half hour is like taking a rocket straight into cinematic hell.
Quote by dr_shred

Quote by littlephil

Quote by Banjocal

Quote by TheBigProjekt

It's a japanese horror movie that is supposed to be intensely difficult to watch and extremely gruesome.
Quote by sticksause
cool. A few more sick movies and you can finally watch Cannibal Holocaust

Is that movie worth it?
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
I'm a fan of sick movies, but never heard of this one. Thanks TS, I'll look for it.
-The Crimson Fucker, aka PonyFan #376121
What? Are we talking about the same Audition here? Japanese one? Kiri kiri kiri kiri?

My god you all are..unbelievable pansies ! You want "****ed up"? Watch Old Boy. Movies not scary either. Great psychological thriller none the less though. Torture scene was beautiful.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by metal4eva_22
I'm a fan of sick movies, but never heard of this one. Thanks TS, I'll look for it.

I just want to make this clear - Audition makes the tooth-pulling scene from Oldboy look like the most appealing thing in the world.

EDIT: YellowFrizbee: I've seen Oldboy 4 times. I watched Oldboy and slept like a baby. I get the feeling this will keep me up for a while.
Quote by dr_shred

Quote by littlephil

Quote by Banjocal

Last edited by FrustratedRocka at Aug 2, 2010,
I wanna see it now...
Quote by Nomack
Next hendrix is like a a sidesplitting triumph of slapstick and scatology, a runaway moneymaker and budding franchise, the worst thing to happen to Kazakhstan since the Mongol hordes, and, a communist.

This is my sig!
Quote by FrustratedRocka
I just want to make this clear - Audition makes the tooth-pulling scene from Oldboy look like the most appealing thing in the world.

No.

Even Ichi the Killer with its super fake CGI gore was more gruesome than Audition. Hell, even the American movie "The Collector" was more gruesome.

Stepco's Master
Quote by yellowfrizbee
No.

Even Ichi the Killer with its super fake CGI gore was more gruesome than Audition. Hell, even the American movie "The Collector" was more gruesome.

Gory =/= hard to watch. I laughed at a few points during Ichi the Killer.
Quote by dr_shred

Quote by littlephil

Quote by Banjocal

Quote by yellowfrizbee
]Watch Old Boy.

seen it. Wasn't as bad as they say. The tongue cutting scene was pretty rough though, and the tooth pulling was hard to watch, but honestly, what affected me more than anything in that movie (or any movie surprisingly) was the intro to Saw III.

It's the one where the dude breaks his own foot to get out of the manacles. I watched it when I was about 15 or 16, and it was the first seriously gruesome horror that I watched. I almost couldn't take it.
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Aug 2, 2010,
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
seen it. Wasn't as bad as they say. The tongue cutting scene was pretty rough though.

The most messed up thing about Oldboy is easily the ending. WHO THE HELL THINKS OF THAT?

EDIT: ^ Yeah, about that... I'm 16 NOW and I've jumped straight from old-school horror classics into the Extreme Asia stuff, so I'm having some trouble dealing.
Quote by dr_shred

Quote by littlephil

Quote by Banjocal

Quote by FrustratedRocka
Gory =/= hard to watch. I laughed at a few points during Ichi the Killer.

Hehe I did too admittedly

Meh, still dont see it. Audition just didnt do much for me. I loved it. But definitely didnt feel threatened, scared, or amazed by the scenes. 100% watchable for me. No second thoughts. There were only a couple of really gruesome scenes and even those were just meh

The famous torture scene is classic though. Ill always love that scene.

edit:
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
seen it. Wasn't as bad as they say. The tongue cutting scene was pretty rough though.

Not for the gore, I mean for ****ed up factor. Hard to deny that that movie is ****ed up ! For someone to think up such a plot. Its sick!

Stepco's Master
Last edited by yellowfrizbee at Aug 2, 2010,
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Hehe I did too admittedly

Meh, still dont see it. Audition just didnt do much for me. I loved it. But definitely didnt feel threatened, scared, or amazed by the scenes. 100% watchable for me. No second thoughts. There were only a couple of really gruesome scenes and even those were just meh

The famous torture scene is classic though. Ill always love that scene.

The famous torture scene is the part that I'm having trouble dealing with. I actually threw up in my mouth watching it.
Quote by dr_shred

Quote by littlephil

Quote by Banjocal

haha yeah I saw it when I was a kid...I will never see asian girls vomiting the same way again...wait a minute...
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
Honestly, Imprint was more difficult to watch than Audition. Audition wasn't bad unless you don't realize that it's going to have a horror movie ending. Visitor Q is also more disturbing. Audition is really one of Miike's more tame films. If you panty waist's can't handle it, you should stick to Disney films.

Edit: Ichi the Killer? Seriously? The gore in that was obviously fake. Watch Imprint. That at least has decent make up and effects.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Aug 2, 2010,
It didn't sound thaaaaattttt bad
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Quote by FrustratedRocka
The famous torture scene is the part that I'm having trouble dealing with. I actually threw up in my mouth watching it.

Yeah, see, I laughed at the beauty. It was a while since I actually saw a proper torture scene. That, for me, was new, inventive, and original. Thats why I like it.

I threw up more at the collector tbh. As ive mentioned. And I hate that film.

Stepco's Master
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Honestly, Imprint was more difficult to watch than Audition. Audition wasn't bad unless you don't realize that it's going to have a horror movie ending. Visitor Q is also more disturbing. Audition is really one of Miike's more tame films. If you panty waist's can't handle it, you should stick to Disney films.

I knew exactly what was coming down to the details. I wasn't scared as much as sickened. Again, I was actually shaking for a bit after watching this. The only Miike movies I've seen are this and Ichi the Killer, although I've been meaning to check out Three... Extremes for a while now.

Also, I appreciate the artistry and originality and I think Audition is a great movie. That doesn't mean I'm in a hurry to watch it again any time soon.
Quote by dr_shred

Quote by littlephil

Quote by Banjocal

Quote by Jack Off Jill

OMFG I WAS TRYING TO GET THAT MOVIE OUT OF MY HEAD! This movie. Visitor Q. That. Try watching THAT. I literally had to stop the movie less than half way in.

Ew. Just..ew.

Stepco's Master
Quote by yellowfrizbee
OMFG I WAS TRYING TO GET THAT MOVIE OUT OF MY HEAD! This movie. Visitor Q. That. Try watching THAT. I literally had to stop the movie less than half way in.

Ew. Just..ew.

What's Visitor Q? Miike?
Quote by dr_shred

Quote by littlephil

Quote by Banjocal

Quote by FrustratedRocka

EDIT: YellowFrizbee: I've seen Oldboy 4 times. I watched Oldboy and slept like a baby. I get the feeling this will keep me up for a while.

haha, don't worry, I watched quite a few supposedly scary movies. Begotten, Cannibal Holocaust, 120 days of Sodom, Ichi the Killer, exc. I think I can handle it. Begotten was a little creepy, but after awhile it was just boring.
-The Crimson Fucker, aka PonyFan #376121
Quote by FrustratedRocka
I knew exactly what was coming down to the details. I wasn't scared as much as sickened. Again, I was actually shaking for a bit after watching this. The only Miike movies I've seen are this and Ichi the Killer, although I've been meaning to check out Three... Extremes for a while now.

Also, I appreciate the artistry and originality and I think Audition is a great movie. That doesn't mean I'm in a hurry to watch it again any time soon.

Yeah, if you want to watch his good ones, get on Netflix. Audition is his most famous just because people weren't expecting the ending, what with the whole movie just being a love story. That's how I look at that movie. I don't even consider it a horror film. But some of his other films aren't horror movies, either.. And they will leave you with a disturbed feeling. Particularly Visitor Q. I dunno why people read the plot lines before they see a movie anyway.. Seems weird to me.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by FrustratedRocka
What's Visitor Q? Miike?

Takashi Miike. He's the director of the movies. Visitor Q is about a family who gets a visitor who wants to make a film on family life, but he makes sure to add a new element to their lives. It winds up being a really disturbing movie, with incest, violence, and a bunch of strange fluids. I don't want to go into too many details, but it's a surreal film. Like Happiness.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Yeah, if you want to watch his good ones, get on Netflix. Audition is his most famous just because people weren't expecting the ending, what with the whole movie just being a love story. That's how I look at that movie. I don't even consider it a horror film. But some of his other films aren't horror movies, either.. And they will leave you with a disturbed feeling. Particularly Visitor Q. I dunno why people read the plot lines before they see a movie anyway.. Seems weird to me.

That's how I saw Audition and Ichi. Speaking of Netflix, am I the only one who finds it beyond fucked up that they filed Antichrist under Erotic Thrillers? Who the hell could possibly get off on that movie?

EDIT: I know who Takashi Miike is, I was asking if Visitor Q was one of his movies. Thanks for the clarification.
Quote by dr_shred

Quote by littlephil

Quote by Banjocal

Page 1 of 4