So i only have 2 more days until mayhem at Virginia Beach......anyone go to any of the other venues and wanna comment on how good it actually was? I really hope its amazing.
I think you mean 2012 mayhem... if you know what I mean.

I'll believe in anything and you'll believe in anything.
last.fm
My buddy went and said it was sick.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
I am going Friday CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Gear
- Peavey Vypyr 75w
- Epiphone SG G-310(Added Seymour Duncan's)
- Epiphone Black Beauty III
- Ibanez RG200
- Squier Telecaster Retrovibe
- John
Well in that case..........BRING IT ON! Ill be glad when the world ends..........just so i dont have to listen to people complaining about the world ending lol
The Camden NJ show was awesome.

Expect some random crazy stuff.

My personal highlights were Winds of Plague, Hatebreed, Lamb of God, Rob Zombie, and Korn.
Rob Zombie is amazing live and has a really awesome light show going on behind him. Korn was just as good as the first time I saw them. Try to get on Alana's side of the stage for WOP. That chick is smoking hot. Have fun and don't die.
Quote by Jako215
The Camden NJ show was awesome.

Expect some random crazy stuff.

My personal highlights were Winds of Plague, Hatebreed, Lamb of God, Rob Zombie, and Korn.
Rob Zombie is amazing live and has a really awesome light show going on behind him. Korn was just as good as the first time I saw them. Try to get on Alana's side of the stage for WOP. That chick is smoking hot. Have fun and don't die.

I can't wait for winds of plague! Going to be so epic!
I went to Chicago. I was in the front row for Silverstar stage. But I fainted during 3inches if blood and had to be pulled out. Then I got back in the front n got 2 atreyu guitar picks. In this moment setlist. Atreyu. Randy Blythe. Chimaira and winds of plague autographs. And tons of pics with them xD
Last edited by icesk8erqueen8 at Aug 3, 2010,
Quote by icesk8erqueen8
I went to Chicago. I was in the front row for Silverstar stage. But I fainted during 3inches if blood and had to be pulled out. Then I got back in the front n got 2 atreyu guitar picks. In this moment setlist. Atreyu. Randy Blythe. Chimaira and winds of plague autographs. And tons of pics with them xD

Man thats so awesome! I would love to have winds of plague autographs!
The last couple Mayhem lineups were alright, with a couple bands on each one I wanted to see.

This year though, there's nothing that interested me, and frankly it looks like it wouldn't be as much guys into metal as scene kids.

I want Progressive Nation to come back.
Quote by D34TH_M3T4L_999
Man thats so awesome! I would love to have winds of plague autographs!

All of the bands have designated signing times. WOP also comes out with squirt guns xD
Quote by icesk8erqueen8
All of the bands have designated signing times. WOP also comes out with squirt guns xD

I guess the only real question here is......What's in the squirt guns????
Quote by Våd Hamster
Th3y w3r3 1337

1 533 \/\/h47 y0u d1d 7h3r3.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Wellllllllll. After they shot me whEn I walked past their tent. They said it was piss.
no offense but mayhem fest looks really un-worth it to me this year. Last years line up was an eargasm though
Quote by dandoosh101
__|__
--------(_)--------
--

One lol Bomber for you
Greatest lol yet
I went to the opening date. It was ****ing sick. Loved all of the bands I saw ( In This Moment,Chimaira,Hatebreed,Five Finger Death Punch,Lamb of God,Rob Zombie and Korn) except for Five Finger Death Punch and In This Moment. Korn got off to a slow start as Zombie put on the best show of the day.
Lifes a grave and I dig it!