ok. so im looking into buildingt my on cab and i was wondering what speaker combe would sound the best for some br00talz. i was thinking maybe a man0war and a wizard. umm... also. if i wired then in series(i think they are both 8 ohms) wouldnt they become 4 ohms? or would they be 16? i dont quite understand. also, the man0war is 120w i think and the wizard is 75w. so what would the wattage become after i wired it up? cause the head i want is 120w.
Quote by kiaba94
ok. so im looking into buildingt my on cab and i was wondering what speaker combe would sound the best for some br00talz.
lol

Quote by kiaba94
umm... also. if i wired then in series(i think they are both 8 ohms) wouldnt they become 4 ohms? or would they be 16? i dont quite understand.
16 for series, 4 for parallel.

Quote by kiaba94
also, the man0war is 120w i think and the wizard is 75w. so what would the wattage become after i wired it up? cause the head i want is 120w.
If both speakers are 8 ohm, the power would be distributed equally. So just double the lowest and that will tell you the most you can pump into this pair safely.

2 X 75 = 150watts.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
mmk awesome. thank you so much for the help. also what do you think about that speaker combo? or do you not have any idea?? lol but thank you.
I've not used the wizard or the man o war, but i've been more than happy with other eminence speakers i have used.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.