Well, I posted earlier about taking my guitar on a JetBlue flight, but it turns out it's too big. So now I'll be four weeks with no practice. What do I do?
Cut off part of the neck with a buzz saw.
Make sure it's about 5 to 6 frets of mid range neck.

Practice your little fingers off.
Go to the music store over there to practice/mess around.
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Vox Night Train 15W
An ever-morphing BOSS and MXR loaded pedalboard

"I eats more chicken any man ever seen!"
-Howlin' Wolf
Here's what you do: leave the guitar at home, go to airport, fly, hook up with hot flight attendant, exit plane, hook up with other hotties.

Screw your guitar. Go get laid.
LEAFS FOR CUP
Option A:

Option B:

Option C:
Quote by Bluesblitz
Go to the music store over there to practice/mess around.
kill all humans
Quote by csn00b
Here's what you do: leave the guitar at home, go to airport, fly, hook up with hot flight attendant, exit plane, hook up with other hotties.

Screw your guitar. Go get laid.
This man is a genius. ^
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
I read your other thread, that always pisses me off when I can't carry on my electric but I see people with their guitars in soft cases on their back when I'm walking to the boarding gate. Different airline regulations and carry on rules depending on who you're flying with. I hate doing this but if you need to play while you're down there check it in with your check in luggage, some airlines won't charge you extra for the size of the hard case, makes me nuts checking it in but it's the only way I ever have a guitar with me when I travel by tube in the air.
Last edited by OldEscape at Aug 3, 2010,
Oh no, you have to go a month without guitar

Just take a break from playing, when I took a couple of weeks off from playing I felt like I had so much more ideas for new songs.
Or you can have your guitar shipped via fedex, ect.
Quote by Suffrin
I've never heard of it. But Ironically, my highschool sports teams were known as the Logan Berries.

Minecraft Name : Selibucaz2
you know, sometimes if you take a break from guitar, you'll feel like you're more inspired when you come back. after you work your technique back up, of course.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
This man is a genius. ^

Yup. Vacations are meant for getting ****ed up. I'm sure it would be nice to have your guitar but you can live without it and if you're a chill enough dude I'm sure that for the month you're there you'll meet someone with a guitar willing to let you play around a little with it.
LEAFS FOR CUP
Seriously? You'll live if you don't play guitar for a month.
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
Quote by csn00b
Yup. Vacations are meant for getting ****ed up. I'm sure it would be nice to have your guitar but you can live without it and if you're a chill enough dude I'm sure that for the month you're there you'll meet someone with a guitar willing to let you play around a little with it.
Not necessarily. I've been on vacations where I've been sober the whole time. Vacations are when you vacate your normal life. What you do with your time all depends on what you want to do. It's all good, really. The main thing is that you aren't locked into having to do the same old everyday shit.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.