what are some good songs that use slide? it doesn't matter how hard they are but i'd like them to be in standard or at least to where i could play them in standard.
Guitars:
LTD F-50
Yamaha EG-112
'77 Harmony
Roadworn Starcaster
Gretsch G5120

Amps:
Vypyr 15
Epiphone Valve Junior combo
CAUSE IM FREE AS A BIRD NOW
AND THIS BIRD You CANNOT CHAAANGE
LORD KNOWS I CANT CHAAAAaAAAaaaAGE

If you have to Google these lyrics, you do not deserve to play this song.
yeah i know what the song is haha but isn't only part of that song done with a slide?
Guitars:
LTD F-50
Yamaha EG-112
'77 Harmony
Roadworn Starcaster
Gretsch G5120

Amps:
Vypyr 15
Scar Tissue by the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Rise Today by Alter Bridge has a bit of slide playing as well, however it's in Drop D.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
A great deal of slide playing is done in open tunings; it's just the nature of the beast. However, you might check out Duane Allman's stuff; he frequently played in standard tuning though he also used open tunings as well.
thanks for the help and yeah i know a lot of it is, i'm just lazy and a lot of the time when i tune my high e down more than half a step it snaps at the tuner
Guitars:
LTD F-50
Yamaha EG-112
'77 Harmony
Roadworn Starcaster
Gretsch G5120

Amps:
Vypyr 15
Quote by grungebaby
yeah i know what the song is haha but isn't only part of that song done with a slide?

About half the song..but the songs also like 9 minutes long so that's a good amount of slide playing.
http://www.youtube.com/user/heavymetal1110
My youtube channel

Epiphone Korina explorer, Fender MIM Strat, Ibanez GSA60, Ibanez AEG25
The amp: Bugera 1990
Pedals: Ibanez Tubescreamer,wylde od, wylde wah, Tc electronic g major,
Catch Hell Blues - The White Stripes, awesome fun, and it makes you sound pretty pro when do the little intro bit :p