Pit, I need your help:

Back in the 90`s there was this Kid Tv Show that had a rock band on it. There were 3 members. All i remember is that they wore white but their hair was blue, red, and green. The music was cheesy but i want to search up the show but i cant remember what it is called. Any of you remember it?
Rod, Jane & Freddy???
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Sharon, Lois & Bram? they had an elephant...

edit: or was it the Big Comfy Couch, with that clown girl who did absurdly obscene poses at the end of the show?
Last edited by MakinLattes at Aug 3, 2010,
I know exactly what you're on about, I've not a clue of the name though.
Quote by AmottPetrucci61
Adam Scott: that picture looks familiar

Tots TV jesus that takes me back
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
i think its Tilly Tom and Tiny, but i remember this show they played instruments...im pretty sure. Dammit its really bothering me now
I know precisely what you're on about, sadly I was too young to take in the name of the programme. All I remember is the green one played keys, the Red guitar and I think the blue played drums.

It used to be one of my fav shows when I was like 5 lol.

EDIT: Oh, and they all had puffy, troll doll-esque/punk hairstyles right?
Quote by saphrax
Bit harsh I think! He comes back for the last 10 minutes against Roma, after being out all season, and you want him crippled again? You harsh wanker!

Aimed at me for saying I hope Gary Neville breaks all his limbs
Last edited by Azza Dutt at Aug 3, 2010,
Tots TV got me through my childhood. I just watched a few clips and nostalgia'd hard.

Anyway on topic I dont think they played instruments, they definitely sung though, they were awesome.
edit: apart from Tilly the french bird who seems to be in possession of a flute/recorder.
Adam Scott: Thanx for your help, you brought back some nostalgia for me aswell.

Azza Dutt: YES THATS IT...NOW I JUST NEED THE NAME OF THE SHOW!!!!
Quote by AmottPetrucci61
Adam Scott: Thanx for your help, you brought back some nostalgia for me aswell.

Azza Dutt: YES THATS IT...NOW I JUST NEED THE NAME OF THE SHOW!!!!

I wish I could help, but sadly that's all I remember of it
Quote by saphrax
Bit harsh I think! He comes back for the last 10 minutes against Roma, after being out all season, and you want him crippled again? You harsh wanker!

Aimed at me for saying I hope Gary Neville breaks all his limbs
Was it a cartoon, puppets, or live action?

Edit: I went through http://www.inthe90s.com/saturdays.shtml and googled the shows I didnt recognize, but I didnt find anything that fits the description better than the picture up there. This could be a regional difference, though, especially if you arnt in the US.
Do you play Starcraft 2? Well then you should add Moderas character code: 933!
Last edited by moderas at Aug 3, 2010,
Puppet im pretty sure. I dont exactly remember what station it was on. I live in Canada, sorry i should have said that earlier. If you also live in canada, i think it was on CBC or PBS