so, my fender frontman 15g is broken. the light wont come on. and no sound comes out. i changed the fuse (which was broken) and turned it back on. the fuse blew instantly. so, any suggestions on what it might be that is broken?
Faulty wiring
"I've Been Imitated So Well I've Heard People Copy My Mistakes"- Jimi Hendrix

We're born to lose, so live to win
is this the same amp that had the input jack messed up and you wanted to replace it?

you need to get it checked out. but that would probably cost as much as the amp honestly.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
The the fuse you put back in the correct replacement for it? If so check the rest of the circuit board to make sure all of your compositors etc. are all still in good shape.

Quote by gregs1020
is this the same amp that had the input jack messed up and you wanted to replace it?

you need to get it checked out. but that would probably cost as much as the amp honestly.

.....or maybe it's time to save for a new and better amp.
Quote by Carmel
Lucky I'm a girl and I don't give a damn.

Quote by darkwolf291

I've seen her kill a man with a spork and a rubber band
No one is safe from the wrath of Batgirl!
Last edited by offthewall91 at Aug 3, 2010,
If the fuse blew again you've got something inside that's drawing too much current. This will need a qualified electronics tech to repair and to be honest may cost more than the amp is worth. Bench charges (basic fee) to investigate the potential problem and not even fix it will run 25% or more of the amp's value.
Moving on.....
I hate it when my compositors get screwed up.
Water which is too pure has no fish - Ts'ai Ken T'an