Page 1 of 11
Who gives a shit? It's just a bunch of ****tards burning some crap with a load of ironic overtones. Nothing to see, move along...
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.

I'm embarrassed for the sole purpose that they live in America.
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
How does this show who has the moral high ground? I hope you're not seriously saying that these fanatics represent a whole religion. That goes for saying on both sides.
Bari Build

_\_\ll/_/_
__\ _ /__
___ \/ ___

Quote by salsawords
How does this show who has the moral high ground? I hope you're not seriously saying that these fanatics represent a whole religion. That goes for saying on both sides.

sarcasm. lrn2doit.
I support the idea of "Religious Text Burning Day", just because it's hilarious to see people get so bent out of shape over it, but this is just stupid.
finally. I was wondering what I'd do with this pile of religious texts. so, when's Burn a Bible and Burn a Torah day?
Quote by cornmancer
I'm trying to think of something witty to say, but I just can't. I'm too busy facepalming.

I guess you could say they're being unnecessarily incendiary.

I like how this deed by ignorant people will be avenged by other ignorant people.
It's always nice to see how burning paper with letters on it makes people either feel cool or really angry.
You're supposed to burn them?!

Fuck I've been using the Qur'an as toilet paper! Shit!
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Actually, what they SHOULD have is "International READ a Quran Day", so that people can see that Islam has nothing to do with those idiotic fundamentalists in the Middle East.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Actually, what they SHOULD have is "International READ a Quran Day", so that people can see that Islam has nothing to do with those idiotic fundamentalists in the Middle East.

I've decided that when you're dealing with the kind of people that still think Iraq was the main cause of the 9/11 attacks...it's best not to try to expect any kind of logic or intelligence.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by CoreysMonster

This.
Or something along the lines of this. The ignorance of people towards religion is so often ridiculous, it's unreal. Find out more or don't talk about it.
Quote by CoreysMonster
I support the idea of "Religious Text Burning Day", just because it's hilarious to see people get so bent out of shape over it, but this is just stupid.

This. I'm all in favor of burning religious texts, that works for me. I'm opposed to targeting one and saying 'I'm right, you're wrong'
Quote by salsawords

Has it been a long day?
Quote by CoreysMonster

I can't read from right to left

....and dyslexic I'm.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
It's times like this where I hate Christians a lot. I mean a LOT. And I am one.
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
Whoa whoa whoa Christians had the same issues of oppression some 300-400 years ago, and I just guess it takes 1500 years to see how stupid your religion is, because the Muslim religion started in about 600 AD... nevertheless, i doubt it's the religion that destroys our earth, but the amount of religions we have. I wouldn't care join a religion as long as it would be the ONLY religion on earth...

But hell, stupid Americans. And yeah, now some American will tell me off, and I'll just say "Hey dude, this is the same in Middle East, they are not all the same!"
Quote by suckmahnuts

I'm embarrassed for the sole purpose that they live in America.

This
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
gotta love extremist christians that don't read the Bible, have no idea what it says, claim to follow it, and give real christians a bad name

fyi: the Bible does not tell Christians to act like that, so please don't use them as your example of Christians
gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Ibanez RG
Peavey Nitro
Takamine EG-351SSC
Bugera 333xl 212

My Music:
MySpace
Facebook
add me!
huh, looks like someone needs a... flame shield...

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA
Can't we just pretend that all gods are the same god, and we just have diffrent ways in beliving him or her?
Quote by CoreysMonster
Why, my pasty danish cracker, I believe you've got it!
They're hosting at a place called The World Outreach Centre? Seems like a strange way of reaching out to people.
Quote by Gakbez
Can't we just pretend that all gods are the same god, and we just have diffrent ways in beliving him or her?

Funny you should mention, actually...

Quote by Moggan13
Religeon is stupid.

I love it.

Yes! Quoted before you edited! Your shame lives on forever!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433

I love it.

Yes! Quoted before you edited! Your shame lives on forever!

Man im retarded. I blame nightshifts.