Me and my older brother used to play these games that were basically like a chase/race from one end of the house or living room to the other, but we would add different rules making it harder to get from one place to the other, the usual ones being either you can't step on the floor (apart from the staircase), or that gravity had been shifted, so you had to pretend that the floor was now the wall and the walls were now the ceiling and floor.

We also had a box of all the lego we had got over the years, and we used to sort through it and try and build things, if one of us found a piece that the other one needed, we would "bid" for it, so if i found a really hard to find piece, he would have to offer up say, 4 decent pieces in exchange for it.

What crazy games did you make up as a kid, pit?
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by donender

We also had a box of all the lego we had got over the years, and we used to sort through it and try and build things, if one of us found a piece that the other one needed, we would "bid" for it, so if i found a really hard to find piece, he would have to offer up say, 4 decent pieces in exchange for it.

I LOVE YOU I DID JUST THIS.

Also whenever I was in the car, looking out the window, I'd tap a rythm to passing objects, i.e. mailboxes or parked cars. If there was nothing to tap a rythm to I'd lose.

I still do that, by the way.
The playground of the world
Kick the baby!
Quote by CoreysMonster
Why, my pasty danish cracker, I believe you've got it!
Well, me and my sister used to just fight all the time.

And in school... we just used to fight all the time, assuming no one brought a football. This was different because there'd be lumps of broken tarmac involved.

Oh, the memories...
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
My favorite was chasing one another and softly tapping them on the arm and yelling aloud "Tag! You're it!" I made that game up, I haven't heard of anyone else play that game before.
"Throw socks at grandad", I wish I was kidding
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
Quote by Eddie4President

Also whenever I was in the car, looking out the window, I'd tap a rythm to passing objects, i.e. mailboxes or parked cars. If there was nothing to tap a rythm to I'd lose.

I do the same thing.
Kick the autistic downie
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Daddy showed me a really cool game where you rub each other's naked bodies for fun
My Gear:
Taylor 410CE
Fender Highway One Strat HSS
Egnater Rebel 112X
Egnater Rebel 20
Digitech RP350
PIRATES!!!

Quote by VolumeControl
I once hypnotized my pet rock,. He just sat there...hypnotized out of his mind.
"The Ground is Lava!" is still one of my favorite games to this day.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Me and my friends would all gather around the local telephone pole that had wires stretched over the street. There were 3 wires, and we would drop kick a soccer ball at them.
If it went over all 3, 1 point,
between the top and middle, 2 points,
and between the middle and bottom 3, points.
If it went under them all, no points.

If a person on the other side caught the ball, the other team/person would lose all their points, if it hit the ground, points were awarded.

It was really fun, we would play for hours.

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA
"Zombies"
Everyone except for one person would be a zombie. The human gets to hit the zombies with pillows.

That was really as far as we ever got with the rules.
When I was little I made up all kinds of crazy stuff. Whenever we would go somewhere that had tile floor, I would only walk on the dark tiles and would pretend the light colored tiles were holes, lava, mines, etc. Also, a few years ago, me and my friend Austin made up new rules to basketball where you would have to bounce the ball off your knee into the basket. So far, I've only done it successfully 2 or 3 times.
i used to ride the train a lot when i was a kid, i would stare out the window at a neighboring train while stopped at a station, and when i see the other train moving, i always try to guess whether my train is moving or the other train is moving, the window of time is miniscule but i loved it.

childhood was..
My sisters and two of my cousins used to play house... in a tree.

We also "played a game" where our goal would be to stomp on everybody's feet, and see who lasts the longest.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
RUDOLFING!!!

You run up to someone and smack them on the nose just hard enough to make it red, then you shout "RUDOLF" and run away.
I mostly played Sonic and Knuckles and Vectorman. Good times, good times.
My gear:
  • Fender American Standard Telecaster
  • Ibanez RG450
  • Laney VC15
  • Electro Harmonix HOG
  • Vox Satchurator
  • Blackout Effectors Musket fuzz
  • Electro Harmonix Pulsar
  • Earthquaker Devices Disaster Transport
  • Malekko Chicklett

Quote by 剣 斧 血
RUDOLFING!!!

You run up to someone and smack them on the nose just hard enough to make it red, then you shout "RUDOLF" and run away.

I played a similar game, except you would slap their neck and then shout "REDNECK!"
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Reach the top of the stairs before the living room door closes.

I used to do that. I forgot until I just read that. I might treat myself to a game tonight when I get back from the pub.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
It's pretty weird, I used to do that when I was young, I just felt the need. Then I found out my brother did it, and a few friends. I guess it's just something people have a tendency to do.

Edit: I'm not talking about wanking.

Thats the same thing that happened to me with pretending that somebody is running along side your car while you look out the back window.
Quote by Eddie4President

I did this too I still do when I'm bored >_>
🙈 🙉 🙊
Run around and shoot the invisible dinosaurs.

Also, (I still do this), you have to sprint upstairs and get into bed before your parents get upstairs.
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
Once me and my sister played a game of "Don't touch the floor" (most know it by "The floor is made of lava" or whatever), it was great...til I fell through a glass coffee table...
Before I had anything expensive/breakable in my room (probably about 13) me and one friend would divide my room into 2 sides. We would then throw this ball around to a timer, whoevers side of the room it was on after said time limit lost. Was awesome
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Quote by Eddie4President

Holy sh*t I thought I was the only one! I do that, too, but it has to be somehow to the rhythm of the song i'm listening to.
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

We raise the Vibratory so high
That all untruth will fall of its own dead weight
DEAR LORD !!!!! i have so many games.... a few of my favorites were :

we played hide and seek on our bikes using the whole town as our playground

we would have MASSIVE bike races across town, the most people we got together was about 30

we played a dodgeball based game that we had 4 bases and had to complete 5 rotations before you won (very hard game sometimes)

and my favorite :
we invented a game called kreeper (yes with a "k"). we would sneak out of our houses at night and go into this old mans yard that was surrounded by trees (it was like a small forest) and we would knock on the door or do something to get the old man to come out of his house and look for us. we usually got away before we would get caught but one time, my friend got caught and the man beat him with a flashlight.... we didnt say anything to anybody because if we did our parents would find out we snuck out and brought the bb gun with us (it wasnt a big one or anything but my mom hated that BB gun) we didnt play kreeper alot after that

Crazyedit: a couple of my friends tried to take the guy off the boy but we werent nearly strong enough... we could only watch and listen... it was horrifying.
POST RAWK
Last edited by crazywatermelon at Aug 3, 2010,