I was offered a bass in a trade on craigslist and i was hoping to gather some opinions on the bass. I have no experiences with basses at all but Im considering the trade because I want to get something for my peavey studio pro 112 amp as noone seems to want to buy it.
The bass is a 4 string fretless by Lady Luck. Here are some pics

The quality isn't the best as craigslist scales the photos in their ads.
So what do you guys think?
Last edited by cal1fub3ralle5 at Aug 3, 2010,
It's your basic Korean-made low/mid level fretless bass. Looks to be in decent condition. Try it out and see what you think. Those are somewhat rare, but rare in a "not many were made and no one made a big deal about them" way, not in a collectible way. If you like the bass and want to get rid of the amp, why not. Learning on your first bass as a fretless will make things a little more challenging, however.
Quote by Lazarus.Bird
It's your basic Korean-made low/mid level fretless bass. Looks to be in decent condition. Try it out and see what you think. Those are somewhat rare, but rare in a "not many were made and no one made a big deal about them" way, not in a collectible way. If you like the bass and want to get rid of the amp, why not. Learning on your first bass as a fretless will make things a little more challenging, however.

Well to be honest I was thinking that if i did the trade I'd just try to retrade or sell the bass.
Quote by Lazarus.Bird
People are going to have more interest in buying that amp than that bass imo.

Damn I was hoping for the opposite. He put $200 as the cost for the bass while I would gladly take $100 for the amp. I guess he was just trying his luck.