Page 1 of 2
Hey guys, I got kicked out of my house for smoking pot. It sucks ass, my mom is saying if I ever want to go back just to visit I have to pay her 620 dollars, they went through everything they've bought me, like trips to get food even, and are charging me for all of that. I live in a different state now though, and I have a job interview today, so that will be cool. I'm feeling pretty confident about the job, I've been with the company for two years, and I'm trying for a management position instead of a sales associate position.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by tayroar
Hey guys, I got kicked out of my house for smoking pot.

Tell your parents that there are much worse drugs that you could be doing. Weed is nothing
love is love // return to dust
Pay her 420 dollars.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Quote by JacobTheMe
Discuss.

Javelin.
Yamaha Pacifica 112j
Marshall JCM 100DSL
Custom 2x12 G12H Extension Cab

Nevermind.........
I bet you have to take a drug test for your new job.

http://sadtrombone.com/
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Your parents are stupid and misguided... Im not going to explain my thoughts. It's the truth!
What a long strange trip it's been

Nothing to see here.

You hail the calves as eloquently as any facade of Easter Island.

Quote by Pencil Man
You know it get's serious when UG's Obama tells you off.

Call me Mr. President
Why $620? 420 would be more appropriate *bu dum tch*

But seriously man that sucks Unless your MetabolicMaggoting us (or whatever the name of the dude who said he ran away was, I don't remember now) in which case GTFO. But I will trust you.

edit:
Quote by shattamakar
Pay her 420 dollars

Go to hell.
Last edited by cornmancer at Aug 3, 2010,
Quote by tancanada
Tell your parents that there are much worse drugs that you could be doing. Weed is nothing

Damn you need to become a lawyer or something. These words...

So rich. So compelling. They move the soul.
Ах, так вы не пьете и не курите?
Хорошо для вас: вы здоровым умрете!
Your parents need to keep in check with reality. Why is smoking pot so bad that you feel like you can disowe a child for it?
here, I made this for you.

best wishes.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Is it just me or does it seem like parents now a days seem to be getting worse and worse about the dumbest things in the world? I understand pot to a lot of people may be wrong but to go this far over it?
Quote by element4433
I bet you have to take a drug test for your new job.

http://sadtrombone.com/

No I don't, I've been with the company two years and never have had to take a drug test. It's too expensive for a lot of companies when they don't really care.
pretty liberating living on your own. I moved out recently too because I couldn't put up with my parents shit. Life has never been better, really. You can play by your own rules.
Quote by The_Casinator
Your parents need to keep in check with reality. Why is smoking pot so bad that you feel like you can disowe a child for it?

Because it's illegal and because his mom has no tolerance for illegal activities. He wants to act like a grownup doing drugs, he can go and do them in his own home that he pays for. She's got all the right to do so and she's done nothing wrong. It's called tough love.
Quote by Zaphikh
Damn you need to become a lawyer or something. These words...

So rich. So compelling. They move the soul.

What? If you need to get high, smoke weed. Don't do something else that could potentially kill you like MDMA or anything along those lines.
love is love // return to dust
Quote by bbetances
pretty liberating living on your own. I moved out recently too because I couldn't put up with my parents shit. Life has never been better, really. You can play by your own rules.

I don't exactly live on my own yet I had n warning, so I had no money saved up. I'm living with my girlfriend, and her parents, but I'm helping out around the house, and really want to pay them rent for it. They're doing a lot for me, and they're being extremely understanding about the situation.
Quote by tancanada
If you need to get high, smoke weed.

I think you've forgotten the difference between want and need.
Quote by Zaphikh
Because it's illegal and because his mom has no tolerance for illegal activities. He wants to act like a grownup doing drugs, he can go and do them in his own home that he pays for. She's got all the right to do so and she's done nothing wrong. It's called tough love.

What I did was stupid, but my mom wasn't using tough love. She tried to strip me of everything, and yelled that she hopes I go nowhere in life. I don't know it's kinda messed up to hear how big of a **** up you are from your own mother, when in third grade she dissappeared for a year doing X. I just figured she'd be a little more understanding.
Quote by Zaphikh

I wonder if he would've gotten kicked out of his house for smoking cigarettes.
Quote by Nomack
Your parents are stupid and misguided... Im not going to explain my thoughts. It's the truth!
Thank you. I don't think I could have endured all the twists and turns.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
Quote by tayroar
What I did was stupid, but my mom wasn't using tough love. She tried to strip me of everything, and yelled that she hopes I go nowhere in life. I don't know it's kinda messed up to hear how big of a **** up you are from your own mother, when in third grade she dissappeared for a year doing X. I just figured she'd be a little more understanding.

Did you apologize?
Quote by Zaphikh

Seriously. Unless you've become addicted, in which case you should seek help.
ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ೃ ·ಏ· ಢ_ಢ

E-Married to the sexy DarkConcertine

and Jon777 .

Quote by bbetances
cool.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
get that management job and then start making some decent money. then go to your parent's house and rub it in their face. give her 620$ and be like, "here, you need it more than me"
Quote by Zaphikh
Did you apologize?

Yeah, but the damage was done. Ah well, no going back now, so it doesn't really matter. I'm just frustrated as shit.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
cool.

I think your mother was justified. She puts a roof over your head, feeds you, clothes you, gives you things that you don't NEED, and expects you to abide by some of her rules, and be a law abiding citizen. Then you go and start doing weed, and if police found your weed in her car/house, she'd get in trouble for it.
Quote by tayroar
Yeah, but the damage was done.

Sometimes the only way to learn to not step on the rake is by stepping on the rake.
Ah well, no going back now

Sure there is. $620.
ur parents should get over it later, u shouldn't pay them back anything at all, i hope u get that management position
Quote by tayroar
Hey guys, I got kicked out of my house for smoking pot.
to be completely honest, it wasn't "your" house, yeah?

Quote by tayroar
my mom is saying if I ever want to go back just to visit I have to pay her 620 dollars, they went through everything they've bought me, like trips to get food even, and are charging me for all of that.
i don't disagree with your mom for bouncing you, but that part is incredibly petty.

i'm curious, how old are you?
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
to be completely honest, it wasn't "your" house, yeah?

i don't disagree with your mom for bouncing you, but that part is incredibly petty.

i'm curious, how old are you?

My mom is 41 and my step dad is almost 40
Page 1 of 2