So I just received my first Warmoth neck and I am pretty impressed!
A few of you requested pictures so here they are. This is what you get when you order from Warmoth:

(These pictures dont do the neck justice. It looks much better to the naked eyes)

The package

Accessories included: Hex key for truss rod, Warmoth logo stickers and instructions.

The whole neck is made of birdseye maple with a bit of flames. I really like what I see so far. Cant wait to see what it will looks like after I finished it.

Back

Headstock

Straight!

Very clean nut slot cut

More images : http://img148.imageshack.us/g/img0034ej.jpg/

The neck weights a bit and feels very solid. Everything were cut beautifully, no sharp or rough edges. It all feels so smooth.

The frets are Medium Jumbo stainless steel. Warmoth did a very good job installed them. Every fret feels so smooth and clean. Cant wait to actually play on them!

Overall, I am very impressed!

... Now onto carving a new body for this beauty ;D Hopefully I will be able to do that in the next few weeks.

This is what I have planned for far. Of course the neck will have black dot now
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Last edited by hminh87 at Aug 3, 2010,
At first it was Mahogany but I just found some good Walnut so i am leaning toward it now instead. Maybe Mahogany back with Walnut top would be a good choice.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Quote by hminh87
At first it was Mahogany but I just found some good Walnut so i am leaning toward it now instead. Maybe Mahogany back with Walnut top would be a good choice.

Solid Walnut would be a great choice if you were planning on using low tunings. It has a very tight low end.

A walnut top on mahogany would be nice too. Thats what I was planning on for my next build, since I can't find a nice Koa top for a reasonable price.