How often do they actually check ID'S at the doors of over- 18 events? Can anyone remember any shows they've been to where they just let people who looked old enough get in? Im asking, because there is a Portugal. The man show happening in an hour, and I've just found out its over 18's only, me being a 21 year old looking 17 year old.
The Set Up
1- Bc.Rich Nj Series Best w/Emgs
2-Ibanez v-blade, custom snakeskin
3-Fender Stratocaster
4-1986 Charvel Model 5
///
MXR Phase 90
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Dunlop crybaby original
Depends on how much you pay the bouncer.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Bring ID anyway.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Why, my pasty danish cracker, I believe you've got it!
nice, Portugal the Man.
but on topic, better get your persuasion on
Gibson RawPower SG 2009 (Zales)
Gibson Hummingbird 70's? (Amy)
Jet City JCA 20 Watt Combo
Dunlop Crybaby wah
MXR 10 Band EQ
Ibanez TS-9
I sometimes walk into 21+ gigs and im only 16.

It just depends on the scene and venue really.
Im not 18, which is why bringing ID will definitely not get me in.
The Set Up
3-Fender Stratocaster
4-1986 Charvel Model 5
///
MXR Phase 90
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Dunlop crybaby original
18+ Man Show? Well if that's what you're into...
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by The__Chill
Im not 18, which is why bringing ID will definitely not get me in.

you said you were 21
I said "21 year old looking"
The Set Up
3-Fender Stratocaster
4-1986 Charvel Model 5
///
MXR Phase 90
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Dunlop crybaby original
depends, but i know people lend IDs to each other to get into clubs and bars, like.. one person whos 21 goes in, gets the hand stamp, comes out for a cigarette, slip the ID to someoen who looks like him or her, then the other person gets in too. fool proof, bouncers have to look at lots of IDs and are usually preoccupied with determining whether its fake, and they're barely literate anyway.
You're in Portugal right?

Well I live in Spain and I'm never carded at any 18+ events. Just go. You'll never know if you get in or not if you don't try.
It's all a matter of chance/persuasion, dude. It's best to go about it confidently and just hope for the best
The closest to getting ID'd I've been was getting asked my age before they searched me, but they didn't need to see my ID. If you plan on drinking however, you will need ID.
Quote by Confusius
You'll never know if you get in or not if you don't try.

Exactly! Just walk up try get in and dont look too nervous its easy!

Although saying that it does depend on the bouncers, some places here (dont know about portugal) have to id every one that comes in, even if they obviously 40 or something.
If you actually do look old enough you may get lucky. I get alot of people that think I'm in my 20s, and I'm only 17. I get past people some times, and if someone questions me I just bullshit my way past them.

Good luck TS.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
You're in Portugal right?

Well I live in Spain and I'm never carded at any 18+ events. Just go. You'll never know if you get in or not if you don't try.

Although saying that it does depend on the bouncers, some places here (dont know about portugal) have to id every one that comes in, even if they obviously 40 or something.

Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.