Hey not sure if this is the right place but I am saving some cash for a new guitar, and I want to buy a guitar suited for a good punk pop sound, like Anarbor, All Time Low, There for Tomorrow, Green Day of course, those are the kinda bands sound I want to get for it, what do you guys recommend? I was searching and foud the Epiphone Les Paul Special II it seems ok any ideas?
Quote by Triple-D
Hey not sure if this is the right place but I am saving some cash for a new guitar, and I want to buy a guitar suited for a good punk pop sound, like Anarbor, All Time Low, There for Tomorrow, Green Day of course, those are the kinda bands sound I want to get for it, what do you guys recommend? I was searching and foud the Epiphone Les Paul Special II it seems ok any ideas?

Save up and get a higher model of Epiphone Les Paul, get the standard
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Fender Hot Rod Devile 4x12

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
Epiphone les paul would be god. Strats and telecasters are good as well for that genre.
epiphone: g400, various les paul models
fender: standard strat (hss)
ltd: most of their line will suit you actually
ibanez: art seties, rg series

really, it comes down to what body shape you want. feel free to choose something not mentioned. most guitars can easily do pop punk. let us know what guitar you like looks wise, and we'll guide you toward making a purchase you'll be happy with!
Epi- The higher LP models
Fender- HSS Standard Strat or a 72' Telecaster Deluxe.
Quote by Carmel
Lucky I'm a girl and I don't give a damn.

Quote by darkwolf291

I've seen her kill a man with a spork and a rubber band
No one is safe from the wrath of Batgirl!