Hey I saw a commercial for a new American Chopper episode and Paul Jr. left and sarted his own business. What did Paul JR and SR fight over this time? And does anybody know when and what time the episode will be on? I'm kinda happy for Paul JR for starting his own business because his father is constantly on his ass for stuff that isnt his fault. What is Mikey going to do? Will he go with JR or stay with SR?
I think they fought over who would f*ck JR's mother this time...
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
Come on guys, I asked a serious question and I deserve a serious answer here.

You got a serious answer, show's more scripted than married with children.
Quote by Ascendant
You got a serious answer, show's more scripted than married with children.

Please don't tell me that. I love that show and I can't believe its scripted. I was just watching Paul JR and SR fight in an episode and SR kicked the door of his office right off the hinges. I can tell that his anger is 100% real and if the show is god forbid scripted the fights at least arent.
Senior was bitching about Pauly being late, Pauly argued that he does all the work anyway, Senior sacked him. Pauly setup his own design business, Mikey left OCC after a while to become a painter and attend rehab for alcoholism (completed his course).
Quote by JackalUK
Senior was bitching about Pauly being late, Pauly argued that he does all the work anyway, Senior sacked him. Pauly setup his own design business, Mikey left OCC after a while to become a painter and attend rehab for alcoholism (completed his course).

Thank you, but will the show continue? And Mikey of all people has trouble with alcohol? I knew Senior did but I would never expect Mikey because he's always goofing off and stuff. Is that why he is never working on bikes
The next series is supposed to be American Chopper : Senior vs Junior or something, following both OCC and the new bike company Pauly setup.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
Thank you, but will the show continue? And Mikey of all people has trouble with alcohol? I knew Senior did but I would never expect Mikey because he's always goofing off and stuff. Is that why he is never working on bikes

No he did design a few. I think both of them were the blues bikes. Both were pretty cool IMO.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
From Wiki but seems reasonably reliable:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Chopper#Paul_Jr._leaves_Orange_County_Choppers

On February 6, 2010, TLC announced[4] that American Chopper's Season Finale scheduled for February 11, 2010 will also be the series finale, stating, "The Teutuls will always be a part of the Discovery family and we congratulate them on a tremendously successful series run."[5]

On April 7th, 2010, TLC announced the show would return for a 7th season; dubbed "American Chopper: Senior vs. Junior" the show will still chronicle the Teutuls who now have competing bike shops.[6]

It's make it or break it time for each of the Teutul men as they head off in separate directions after a bruising family breakup. Who will come out on top as OCC and Paul JR Designs start cranking out competing bikes, side by side, each week on American Chopper?[7]

The new season will debut August 12th, 2010.

Kinda on topic, i always prefered American Hotrod, just think the guys are more entertaining.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
To the first couple of posters: Yes it may be scripted while they are talking to the camera about what is going on, but the rest of the show is just reality. Its a good show. I've never ridden a motorcycle and I'm not a redneck, but i looooove this show. I've been watching since the 7th or 8th grade (I'm now in college).

I think the character balance is what makes it a great show. You have Paul Sr. who is the top dog and strict, but you know how gives his son a hard time because he wants him to succeeded. Then you have Paul Jr. who is the talented young son striving to make a name for himself and show that he is independent enough to do this on his own eventually (which is what happened). Then you have mikey who is the silly brother who is their for natural comic relief, he is the guy everyone loves and appreciates. Then you have the background characters, Vinnie and Rick, who are their to help stabilize the balance between opposing sides.
Quote by Mugg74
To the first couple of posters: Yes it may be scripted while they are talking to the camera about what is going on, but the rest of the show is just reality. Its a good show. I've never ridden a motorcycle and I'm not a redneck, but i looooove this show. I've been watching since the 7th or 8th grade (I'm now in college).

I have ridden a motorcycle many times and I am arguably quite redneck and I can tell you that no matter how great the show may be, those bikes are crap. Sure they look cool, but they are very low quality and I would be afraid to ride one TBH.
I used to love OCC s a kid. The bikes were cool and it was interesting to see how 2 brothers and a dad got along working together. But nbow I agree it seems pretty scripted. The show stopped being good around 2006 I'd say
Have a good one,
Phoenix
Quote by guylee
I have ridden a motorcycle many times and I am arguably quite redneck and I can tell you that no matter how great the show may be, those bikes are crap. Sure they look cool, but they are very low quality and I would be afraid to ride one TBH.

Yeah i do not disagree with you there (with my small knowledge of motorcycles), but they do a lot of bikes for companies and events to show off the bikes. Its more of an art i think. There is even an episode where they visit an art gallery of their favorite motorcycle painting artist guy (I dont know what you call it lol) and they really appreciated the art aspect which i think is their main priority i.e. show bikes.
Also, I have not watched maybe but one of the episodes where they are in their new huge fancy shop. It seems that is the period in which it started to get dull.

It reminds me a lot of being a young teenager since that is when i started watching it, so thats a big role in why i like the show a lot.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
Come on guys, I asked a serious question and I deserve a serious answer here.

Quote by Mugg74
Yeah i do not disagree with you there (with my small knowledge of motorcycles), but they do a lot of bikes for companies and events to show off the bikes. Its more of an art i think. There is even an episode where they visit an art gallery of their favorite motorcycle painting artist guy (I dont know what you call it lol) and they really appreciated the art aspect which i think is their main priority i.e. show bikes.

I understand that it's an art and all that, and I will admit that they have made some cool lookin' stuff, but with how much they get paid and for having a TV show and everything, don't you think they would strive for perfection in EVERY aspect of the bikes they're building?
Quote by guylee
I understand that it's an art and all that, and I will admit that they have made some cool lookin' stuff, but with how much they get paid and for having a TV show and everything, don't you think they would strive for perfection in EVERY aspect of the bikes they're building?

That makes sense, and like i said I don't have a wide knowledge of motorcycles and cannot tell a bad motor from a good one etc.
Probably about who at the last piece of pizza, or why there are no more hoagies left
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.