Hi I have an Ibanez CF7:

The switch has gone - it works intermittently but it's getting worse. Does anyone know if this type of switch can be replaced?
"I didn't mean to kill nobody ... I just meant to shoot the sonofabitch in the head. Him dying was between him and the Lord." RL Burnside.

"I won't waste my love on a nation" BRMC
if you're any good with a soldering iron, i'd suggest rehousing it with a 3pdt switch...
Pedal Board(s)

GAS list:
- Fender Jazzmaster
- Supa Trem
- 2x12 cab
- Mesa Lone Star
- ondes martenot
Quote by theGlitch
if you're any good with a soldering iron, i'd suggest rehousing it with a 3pdt switch...

What's that, and how would I go about it? just drill a hole in the rocker pedal?
"I didn't mean to kill nobody ... I just meant to shoot the sonofabitch in the head. Him dying was between him and the Lord." RL Burnside.

it's a bit more than that, you buy an enclosure (hammond seems to be a fan favorite) and a 3pdt switch, drill holes in the enclosure for each knob/jack/and 1 for the new switch, then you wire the switch into the circuit...

i think i'm going to side with nightraven on this one and say that you should just get a new one since they're relatively cheap

EDIT:
$30 on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/Ibanez-CF7-Chorus-Flanger-NR-/190425939916?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Guitar_Accessories&hash=item2c56453fcc
Pedal Board(s)

GAS list:
- Fender Jazzmaster
- Supa Trem
- 2x12 cab
- Mesa Lone Star
- ondes martenot
Last edited by theGlitch at Aug 3, 2010,
It's 10 years old so I've probably done quite well out of it. New pedal looks like the way forward.