DAT'S RITE BITCHES

http://www.mediafire.com/?tg92lmlna1f8bk4

There's the actual important part, the music itself.

If i misspelled your username at any point here, my b. And something i just noticed while pasting the track listing over. track 19 has the band as "Cold Megan" even though we're doing the whole user name thing. I'm too lazy to fix it and upload to mediafire again, so fix at your leisure.

01 - Jett Diamond (Iggy Pop) - The Passenger
02 - Charliezard! (This Bike Is A Pipe Bomb) - Hot Diggety
03 - Brianapocalypse (New York Dolls) - Who Are The Mystery Girls
04 - Mr Crimpshrine (Crimpshrine) - Bricks
05 - Swap-Meet (Black Flag) - No Values
06 - Stone Agean (Minor Threat) - Minor Threat
07 - Goodcharlottesux (Samiam) - Capsized
08 - Mack56 (Jawbreaker) - Oyster
09 - Swap-Meet (Circle Jerks) - Live Fast Die Young
10 - Badgerific + Iamironman (Leftover Crack) - Gang Control
11 - Werty22 & Jett Diamond (Ramones) - Do You Wanna Dance
12 - Greenfinger182 (Dead Milkmen) - Methodist Coloring Book
13 - Charliezard! (Lawrence Arms) - Great Lakes Great Escapes
14 - Mr Jubby Jubbs (Bad Religion) - God's Love
15 - Jett Diamond (Sex Pistols) - Seventeen
16 - Liemyfaceoff (Ramones) - 53Rd & 3Rd
17 - Greenfinger182 (Andrew Jackson Jihad) - Jesus Saves
18 - Charliezard! (Screeching Weasel) - Don't Turn Out The Lights
19 - BrianApocalypse (Johnny Thunders) - Born To Lose
20 - Goodcharlottesux (Misfits) - I Turned Into A Martian
21 - Swap-Meet (Lower Class Brats) - Psycho
22 - Mack56 (Jay Reatard) - My Shadow
23 - Jett Diamond (New York Dolls) - Subway Train
24 - Greenfinger182 (Alkaline Trio) - My Friend Peter
25 - Mr Jubby Jubbs (Catch-22) - Keasbey Nights

To make things a bit more fun, there's 2 mystery bonus tracks. The only way to find out what they are is to download.

SO GET ON DAT SHIT.

EDIT - And for those who haven't heard vol 1
Last edited by Mack56 at Aug 3, 2010,
Downloading, a few songs on here i can't wait to hear.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Damn. I'll be on the next one of these!

(I'm downloading this one right now, though )
"You have brains in your head,
You have feet in your shoes,
You can steer yourself,
any direction you choose,
You're on your own,
And you know what you know,
And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go."

- Dr. Seuss
*Stuck*

Good job guys. Looking forward to listening to this.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by charliezard!
I don't know who Stone Agean is, but this Minor Threat cover is pretty awesome.
Yeah it was. I don't know him either but I dug it.

Your covers were good too.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
What is all this racket? You darn kids today and your loud music and your fast tempos. You should all grow up and play real music like metal or prog.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
This is really good!

Minor Threat by Minor Threat's def. my favourite, even though I don't really like Minor Threat that much.
Last edited by BrianApocalypse at Aug 4, 2010,
What? No Exploited again!!!
Gonna listen to it as soon as it gets downloaded
Downloading!

EDIT: Spoken word leftover crack is better than I would have expected.
If music was the food of love I'd be a fat romantic slob.
Last edited by Mr_Jubby_Jubs at Aug 4, 2010,
Do You Wanna Dance was my favourite for sure.

Jesus Saves, Minor Threat, Great Lakes Great Escapes, Don't Turn Out The Lights, and 53rd and 3rd stood out to me as well.
If music was the food of love I'd be a fat romantic slob.
I'm listening now guys. I'm really digging it. I mean, Charlie's TBIAPB song is great, and I don't usually dig them. Brian, good job. Your band sounds totally on top of things. Mystery Girls was a treat.

The Minor Threat cover was definitely better than Minor Threat. Mack, I like your Oyster cover. Wertz, I dig that you put the uke version on. Greenfinger, I like your Milkman cover a lot. I really dig the direction of 53rd and 3rd. That's really fucking cool. I like it.

And again, Charlie, your Screeching Weasel cover is spot on. Brian, I really hope Cold Megan covers Born to Lose on a consistent basis. Your voice sounds great for it. The Misfits "Martian" cover is really good, GCSUX. I don't like the Misfits, but this is pretty cool.

I laughed so hard at We're Not Gonna Take It. Good times! aahah. Great song. Surprisingly nice ALK3 cover.

GOOD JOB GUYZ. Awesom comp.
DOWN&OUT
I doubt I'll be able to download it until I go off 2 c0113g3. Don't ever use satellite internet, people.
Satellite internet? I don't think I can lol hard enough to express how hilarious that concept is.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by Jett Diamond
I'm listening now guys. I'm really digging it. I mean, Charlie's TBIAPB song is great, and I don't usually dig them. Brian, good job. Your band sounds totally on top of things. Mystery Girls was a treat.

And again, Charlie, your Screeching Weasel cover is spot on. Brian, I really hope Cold Megan covers Born to Lose on a consistent basis. Your voice sounds great for it. The Misfits "Martian" cover is really good, GCSUX. I don't like the Misfits, but this is pretty cool.

Thanks! I thought you had the coolest voice in the whole thing.
Quote by charliezard!
Thanks! I thought you had the coolest voice in the whole thing.

ahahaha if by coolest you mean douchiest. But thank you! I'm glad you like it. It's kind of an irritating voice, but maybe there's room for it out there somewhere
DOWN&OUT
This sounds awesome. Everyone did a great job...great stuff. Can't wait to pick out more songs for Version 3...I call dibs on organizing it

Quote by Jett Diamond

Greenfinger, I like your Milkman cover a lot.

Thanks!
Quote by Jett Diamond
I laughed so hard at We're Not Gonna Take It. Good times! aahah. Great song. Surprisingly nice ALK3 cover.

I thought my alk3 cover sucked, quite honestly haha. I forgot how to make a tempo change in a session (since I did all of them in the same session), so all 3 songs were at the same tempo. Worked for AJJ and DM, but I felt like My Friend Peter was entirely too slow.
Quote by Mr_Jubby_Jubs

Jesus Saves, Minor Threat, Great Lakes Great Escapes, Don't Turn Out The Lights, and 53rd and 3rd stood out to me as well.
Thanks

There are definitely some stand-outs on this album...I'm gonna be listening to it more over the coming weeks. Great job, everyone.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
Cheers for liking my cover guys, much appreciated.

Nice work everyone! Ended up a nice comp.
Quote by Greenfinger182
Can't wait to pick out more songs for Version 3...I call dibs on organizing it
I see no problem with this. I wouldn't mind allowing this cat organize the next comp, what say the rest of you?
Quote by axeslash
I see no problem with this. I wouldn't mind allowing this cat organize the next comp, what say the rest of you?

Cool.
Quote by Mack56
well, i sure as hell don't feel like doing it again.

Cool.
Quote by werty22
NO I WON'T STAND FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
I just got a chance to DL it. I haven't listened to much yet. I don't care for Catch 22, but I'm still diggin the first tune. Nice arrangement and mixing and whatnot.

Cold Megan'z are great of course. Especially Mystery Girls.

The Minor Threat cover was way better than I expected from a non-regular.

Subway Train is rly kool.

And of course there are a bunch of others I liked but don't have much to say about. Overall I liked it. And it's a lot better than the first one.
Someone should make a myspace or something for these comps so that I don't have to delete other music on my very full hard drive just to download them and listen to it once or maybe twice... just being honest.
I'm an asshole.
Quote by lookpizza
Someone should make a myspace or something for these comps so that I don't have to delete other music on my very full hard drive just to download them and listen to it once or maybe twice... just being honest.

Why don't you get an external drive and move your music onto there? Youd' have it all backed up, too.

Thanks for the kind words Werty.