Ran a search and it didn't turn up anything... so this is it. I got a new guitar and didn't know what to name her... And I'm curious what you guys have all been naming yours.

So lets do it!

1001 guitar names
My stuff Schecter C-1 Classic Trans Blue Schecter Tempest Custom w/ duncan distortion humbuckers
'91 Stratocaster, MIM....

Line Six Flextone II 60 watt amp
Done to death, mate.

Mines called rosalie.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Black Betty
(Originally Called 'Bitchy Betty' because restringing her was a bitch)
Have a good one,
Phoenix
Horace.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Quote by Phoenix Reborn
Black Betty
(Originally Called 'Bitchy Betty' because restringing her was a bitch)

I called mine Mojo...never knew why.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Oh, is it still fashionable to name your guitar? I thought that was now reserved chiefly for rockabilly-types and douchebags who want to look sensitive.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Last edited by Spartan070sarge at Aug 3, 2010,
Quote by Spartan070sarge
Oh, is it still fashionable to name your guitar? I thought that was now reserved chiefly for rockabilly-types and douchebags who wanted to look sensitive.

This is why I stop giving my guitars a name.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
My bass is called Barry. Barry White...
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.
Quote by Spartan070sarge
Oh, is it still fashionable to name your guitar? I thought that was now reserved chiefly for rockabilly-types and douchebags who wanted to look sensitive.

but....
POST RAWK
My Ibanez is called "Iban The Destroyer" because I killed my amp's overdrive while playing it.
Mine are called; The Acoustic, and The Electric
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by 剣 斧 血
My Ibanez is called "Iban The Destroyer" because I killed my amp's overdrive while playing it.

Holy hell. Nice username.

But yeah. I am going to have to agree with Tom on this one.