I've decided that this is the guitar I'm going to buy. I had the opportunity to play one earlier today, and it blew me away It's so smooth. I can't wait
MOMMY MAD 'CAUSE I MADE A BOOM ON THE RUG

Gretsch G5120 >>> ProCo Rat >>> Fender Bassman 4x10
I'm not sure if I love it or hate it, which probally means I love it in the end Nice guitar man.
Okay hope you enjoy it and get a decent price. Be sure to get some pics and stuff, dude
SMILE!
It's like the bastard child of an Icaman and an RG. I really like it... you gotta post pics of it when you get it.
Yes, I'm from California, yes I like Hockey, no I do not like the Ducks, yes I like the Kings!
looks like something jack white would have.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Sweet! I've been wanting to play one to see how it feels. It definitely is enticing.
Main Setup:
Charvel So-Cal

Dunlop Volume
Digitech Tuner
Custom Compressor
VFE Blues King
Ibanez TS9 30th Anniv
Boss DD20
Boss NS2
MXR 10 Band EQ
Hardwire Supernatural
Loop-Master 2 Channel Looper

Mesa Single Rec
looks like an ace freshly washburn iirc

tasty

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
I didn't like it for a while because it reminded me of the SATYR from Halo Guitars, but it's such a nice guitar

Quote by Tom 1.0
looks like an ace freshly washburn iirc

tasty

You mean Paul Stanley?

My local GC actually has an old Paul Stanley Washburn in stock, used. Silverburst

Last edited by LoudLove5150 at Aug 3, 2010,
What model is it? I feel an ass.

Quote by a_hub10
I keep my Schecter in dropped D all the time, and i didn't buy an attachment of any kind.

Quote by CraftyTrickster
You should just tell the seller: ¡Boludo!
I remember seeing those in the beginning of 2010. I haven't seen them anywhere, but I really want to play one.
I've been drooling over the purple burst one for a while, but I can't get past the thin neck. Ibanez come so close to perfection and then they balls it up with a couple of pieces of paper glued together for a neck...
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Quote by siverstorm
Its actually pretty nice. Surprised me when I played it. (I played the sexy purple one.)

DO WANT!!!

Quote by MrFlibble
I've been drooling over the purple burst one for a while, but I can't get past the thin neck. Ibanez come so close to perfection and then they balls it up with a couple of pieces of paper glued together for a neck...

Never had a problem with the necks

I mean, I prefer the necks on the ART series, but I can get used to just about any neck style fairly quickly

Quote by MrFlibble

I like Ibanez necks more than any other guitars I've played so far. Although I do agree about the really thin necks. I dont mind Wizards, but I prefer the Viper, its a bit thicker and its got a soft V, really fits my hand well.
Quote by MrFlibble

totally, some of their Rgs are so awesome other than that neck. GAH!

that guitar looks nice though!
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
I would comment you on that guitar on it's looks for one thing. Also for being unique. And if you have tried it and love it, it's a done deal.