Title says it all. I want a fuzz, or a distortion/fuzz to pair up with my Tweaker.

Budget for each... Eh... I dunno. Since I'm a starving college kid now, we'll cap the budget at 200 for both for now.

I don't care about used, new, brand, whatever.

My gear is in my sig. Think Raconteurs, classic rock, blues, and Mastodon-type metal. Bascially really versatile things.

My gear is in my sig. I run EL34's in my Tweaker, with an Eminence Red White n' Blues.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
I've been lurking for a Russian BM, but no luck yet. SUF has been on my radar for a while now...
--

--
have a look at devi ever fuzz pedals, you might also want to look at the blackout effectors musket fuzz v2
Claude: Sounds good, they're top on the list so far.

BL: How is the Musket? I've heard a bunch of good things, but I've always been a bit wary...
--

--
Musket for sure, especially if you're looking for a Russian. The Musket is a modded Russian Muff.
Get a Swollen Pickle Jumbo Fuzz. It's easily my favorite fuzz pedal that's also more or less affordable. I got mine for just 120 bucks, so it's high quality and not too pricey. Or get a Zvex Fuzz Factory. They are better and more tweakable than a Pickle, but a good bit more expensive.
fuzz factory's are kinda boring imo. too harsh for my taste. and he's looking for Muff toanz.
what exactly does a fuzz do? I've no experience with pedals and well since I got my vypyr I am new to them all. I really like using a little chorus, not so big in delay and I dont understand why its a mainstay like reverb is..

Ive tried the fuzz on the amp but I really cannot discern exactly what it does..

Are you telling me theyre out of dragons?
They never had dragons..
Who didnt?
The world..
GET THIS GUY OUT OF HERE, FIND ME A DRAGON
+1 to both Stomp Under Foot and the Musket fuzz.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Min: I'd love one but I can't justify it. I like the Fuzz War and Robot too. I'm GASing for a Robot. I love the arpeggiater (sp? )

Hmmm.. So I can't really go wrong with a Musket or SUF Ram?
--

--
Quote by glenthemann
what exactly does a fuzz do? I've no experience with pedals and well since I got my vypyr I am new to them all. I really like using a little chorus, not so big in delay and I dont understand why its a mainstay like reverb is..

Ive tried the fuzz on the amp but I really cannot discern exactly what it does..

it tends to be less gated and more raggedy.
Quote by stratman_13
Min: I'd love one but I can't justify it. I like the Fuzz War and Robot too. I'm GASing for a Robot. I love the arpeggiater (sp? )

Hmmm.. So I can't really go wrong with a Musket or SUF Ram?

ya the musket is good.

my buddy's shop just started carrying earthquaker and they sound pretty good.

haven't tried these but they look interesting

http://www.earthquakerdevices.com/SoundShank/index.html
http://www.earthquakerdevices.com/DreamCrusher/index.html

http://www.earthquakerdevices.com/devices/hoof.htm
this thing sounds good.
Prs se Holcomb is the answer