I have a nova delay for atmosphere sounds and such where the songs need them, however I was wondering...

I love a bit of delay as part of my tone. I want to know if there is a really good sounding small delay that would sound for that. My nova can do it, but I want a second one to be on all the time as part of my tone, furthermore if I can control the feedback to self oscilate that would be awesome too (EXP pedal compatibility that is.).

I was thinking of EHX memory Boy or memory toy
Quote by Darkflame
strymon el capistan
best delay in the world

Is that good for a lead tone then? I was able to pull of a great tone with the nova and the 333xl a la pink floyd. I need something that works for that type of tone. Smooth sweet tone.
ibanez ad-9. throw in the keeley mod and you just hold down the footswitch to make it self oscillate.

i think that some of these analog pedals are great for what you want. ad-9 is my favorite, the carbon copy gets a lot of UG love (not from me though), and these days people are drooling over the malekko 616. i love my deluxe memory man, but i dont know how the cheaper ones compare.
Quote by jof1029
ibanez ad-9. throw in the keeley mod and you just hold down the footswitch to make it self oscillate.

i think that some of these analog pedals are great for what you want. ad-9 is my favorite, the carbon copy gets a lot of UG love (not from me though), and these days people are drooling over the malekko 616. i love my deluxe memory man, but i dont know how the cheaper ones compare.

This mod sounds interesting. So is the transition to the oscillation smooth? I want to have control on the oscillation, and feedback with my foot.
Quote by nyandres
Is that good for a lead tone then? I was able to pull of a great tone with the nova and the 333xl a la pink floyd. I need something that works for that type of tone. Smooth sweet tone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYda1k6AZuo

look at that
it can do everything and it has a tap tempo
Quote by nyandres
This mod sounds interesting. So is the transition to the oscillation smooth? I want to have control on the oscillation, and feedback with my foot.

no idea, havent tried the keeley modded version. the guy demos it in this video at around 1:55