I think The Pit should have a go at breaking or setting some sort of world record so we can be in the 'Guinness Book of World Records'.

It should be something all the pit-monkeys (or even all UGers) can be involved in, for example:"Greatest number of users of a forum to..." or something similar

So ITT, discuss what sort of record we should try to break or set.
I think /b/ is going to be better at this then The pit.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
How about we break the record for most amount of users to view a single thread without posting in it? I'll delete my post once everyone's on board.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
I think /b/ is going to be better at this then The pit.

That'd never happen.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
i think the viewing but not posting or the posting something the most times would be a good way too go.
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
Quote by ProphetToJables
i think the viewing but not posting or the posting something the most times would be a good way too go.

What about the stickied posts which are locked by mods? They can viewed by all users but no one can post.

No, we need something better.

Also posting something the most times could be easily broken by someone else.
the only one i can think of right now is "most users signed on a forum at once"

i think that's the best chance we'd have
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by Waterboy799
the only one i can think of right now is "most users signed on a forum at once"

i think that's the best chance we'd have

There are bigger forums I think, We need something the pit is good at.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Most ethnically diverse forum?

I dunno

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

On h2g2 they tried to get Guinness to recognise a thread there as the longest ever conversation or something but they refused. I don't know what we could do here that they would allow.
Quote by Somekid94
Forum with the most faps?

I'm in, if it's this. I already did it 694 times today, and I'm sure with the little skin I have left I can contribute some more... For UG!!
We are the group of people measuring the highest ars/s value in the entire internet, ars/s being ammount of retarded shit/seconds.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
we couldhave UG be the number 1 largest tab site on the net. if its not already...
F' IT
(whats the worst that could happen)
Pick an insanely bad album and have the most people ever to review an album in 24 hours record maybe? Like we'll all review a Justin Beiber album and do quick rip on it lol or some other artist that almost the whole pit will hate (and most of UG)
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
Quote by damian_91
We are the group of people measuring the highest ars/s value in the entire internet, ars/s being ammount of retarded shit/seconds.

Wouldn't that be "volume of retarded shit"?
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by SFosterS
Pick an insanely bad album and have the most people ever to review an album in 24 hours record maybe? Like we'll all review a Justin Beiber album and do quick rip on it lol or some other artist that almost the whole pit will hate (and most of UG)

Most people that come to UG go on the tabs and not in the forum, your plan wouldnt work since not everyone who comes on UG listens to metal.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I know what to do. We post pi.

Everyone posts like a hundred digits from it and we keep it going for a thousand pages!

No?
Quote by Smokey Amp
How about we break the record for most amount of users to view a single thread without posting in it? I'll delete my post once everyone's on board.

Problem is there will always be at least one plank who will post something like "c-c-combo breaker!" or something else stupid to ruin it.
Quote by me_llamo_juan
^You're awesome.

Quote by gtmustang2006
Listen to RageAgnstUrJaw.

"I've wronged you, and steal everything from the truth,
Can we find ourselves, walking through a field with no solitude,
The pain goes on."
Most pointless suggestions to get into a record book on one thread
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
I don't think that the pit is up for this to be honest. Even if we were there are much larger sites out there than can kick our ass at this...
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
It would still be something fun to waste everyone's time with. And even if we don't make it in the book, at least we can say "we tried." optimism. ftw.
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." - Frank Zappa
The worlds best procrastinators: We'll all play guitar tomorrow...

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄