Page 1 of 2
Title.

If you are allergic to something what is it and at when did it start?
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Fire.

Bring me up in rashes.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Skeeter bites. They get a little worse than most people's. But not by much. DARN SKEETERS
Quote by Jiggzy.UK
Fire.

Bring me up in rashes.

I'm allergic to gunshots as well, they hurt like hell.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
I'm allergic to gunshots as well, they hurt like hell.

.........Bloody weirdo.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
I'm allergic to lots of different kinds of grass.

I didn't notice it until I was about 9, but it could have started earlier than that.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
I'm allergic to women.

But nah, I'm not allergic to anything
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Aug 3, 2010,
Quote by imafool18
I'm allergic to lots of different kinds of grass.
Sucks. More for me!

Oh, that kind of grass. Nevermind.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
im alergic to bad guitar playing
What? This is my sig...

Gear:

Guitar(s)
Silvertone: Revolver

Guitar FX
Boss ME:70

Amps/Speakers

Silvertone 15 watt amp
Logitech Practice Speakers

Cables
1 Neutrik 15ft cable
1 First Act 4 ft cable
Nothing
Quote by beadhangingOne
Are you talking about those weird sphincter-spasms where it feels like there's a ghost dick in your ass for a little while and then it just disappears?
Strawberrys make my elbows break out in hives rofl.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Why don't you tell us yours, TS?

I'm allergic to sulphacides.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Why don't you tell us yours, TS?

I'm allergic to sulphacides.

I'm not allergic to anything.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I am not allergic to something, however, I am quite allergic to nuts.

EDIT!!: Nuts as in walnuts, pecans, etc. I am not allergic to peanuts, for some reason.
Last edited by TomusAM at Aug 3, 2010,
I'm allergic to urushiol (or something like that) which is found in mango skins and poison ivy/oak. Never reazlied until a few months ago when I peeled a bunch of mangos and casually scratched my balls. Let's just say it was a very painful 2 weeks
Quote by CoffeeBeans
I'm allergic to urushiol (or something like that) which is found in mango skins and poison ivy/oak. Never reazlied until a few months ago when I peeled a bunch of mangos and casually scratched my balls. Let's just say it was a very painful 2 weeks

Ball rash
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Yup.

Cheese
Can break me out and mess with my breathing. Induces anaphylactic shock if I have way too much.

Coconut
Same effect as cheese but takes less to kill me.

Wasps, bees, etc.
Shit will kill me in 30 minutes yo.

Shellfish
Takes a lot, but can make my face swell. Still eat it.

Strawberries
Makes me break out on the elbows. I still eat em.

Pineapple
My favorite fruit. Breaks me out just a little.

edit: Strange fun fact- I react to poison oak but not poison ivy.
Last edited by -[NiL]- at Aug 3, 2010,
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Yup.
Shellfish
Takes a lot, but can make my face swell. Still eat it.

Like in your avatar?
I'm allergic to penicillin... It started when I was about five and was given penicillin as medicine to get rid of pneumonia and got hives... Weird..
Last edited by Somekid94 at Aug 3, 2010,
Quote by TomusAM
Like in your avatar?

That's what I look like normally.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

Ball rash

It literally looked like a small brain, red and rashy everywhere. I've never had a mango since then and don't plan on it .... >.> unless someone else peels it for me
I'm allergic to pollen, spring and fall are hell for me. Thank god I finally discovered Zyrtec so its not nearly as bad
Quote by CoffeeBeans
It literally looked like a small brain, red and rashy everywhere. I've never had a mango since then and don't plan on it .... >.> unless someone else peels it for me

What if some girl gives you a blowjob and just happened to eat a mango earlier? hahahah
Last edited by RPGoof at Aug 3, 2010,
Quote by CoffeeBeans

No thanks.
I'll peel your balls though.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

Quote by CoffeeBeans

You should of taken a picture of it and we will have the new goatse.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Mosquitoes. They make me itch like a mother****er.

That's pretty much it though.
Quote by Kikuta
Sell your Valvestate to brainless 17 year old for mighty sums of dollars. Purchase a JMP for a pittance from a desperate seller. Masturbate to pictures of yourself and your new, real Marshall. Eternal glory awaits.

I'm allergic to horses. Found out when I was riding horses aged 15. Almost died lol.
I'm allergic to nickel, which really sucks considering my sweet MH-1000 has a nickel bridge. It hurts, but I still play it anyway. Started in late 2007 I think. Makes me break out pretty bad on the wrist that rests on my guitar (the right one). Looks like this:
Last edited by Pat_s1t at Aug 3, 2010,
Tide laundry soap. Holy hell, I'm allergic to Tide so bad...
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Page 1 of 2