so i was just unbanned... and for my first order of buisness i bring you another shoop thread.

i found this pic on google after trying to tell my brother he need to get this type of mustache

there i fixed the title
Attachments:
shoop this1.jpg
Quote by slafoo
Lol I love the fact you use the word majestic to describe titties... it's as if there are hundreds of titties majestically frollocking in a meadow somewhere *drifts off*
Last edited by edvac at Aug 3, 2010,
I always found the oder of buisness appalling... My crandfather brang it with him, that was ackward...
Quote by Snowblind 911

maybe it's because of your description, or the fact that it's 1:30am here, or both, i can't stop giggling.

Sometimes girls say that too...
Quote by CheezMeUp
I always found the oder of buisness appalling... My crandfather brang it with him, that was ackward...

Well, that covers all the bases as far as I can tell.
shit, i cant figure out how to change the title
Quote by slafoo
Lol I love the fact you use the word majestic to describe titties... it's as if there are hundreds of titties majestically frollocking in a meadow somewhere *drifts off*
inb4 has potential.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
we are not your personal photoshop army

aww.. i made my self feel bad
Quote by slafoo
Quote by CheezMeUp

That gave me a nice chuckle; I find no other entertainment value in this thread.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Off to a very shaky start, but I'm sure we can take the training wheels off after a few threads.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by ryan_nadon
inb4 has potential.
No need to rush.

Quote by edvac
there i fixed the title
*business
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
I didn't put in as much effort as I should've, but here's all I could think of...

there. i thought of one
Attachments:
shoop this1.jpg
Quote by slafoo
Quote by L2112Lif
This is perfect as-is. There's no potential here, its all kinetic energy.

Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated