First of all, I live in Texas. There's an opening for a part time cook at my local Dairy Queen. I'm old enough to apply for a job, but my mom said something about having to be 18 to apply as a cook. She wasn't sure, though.

I could really use the money, and one of my friends works there.
Just apply. If you aren't qualified they won't hire you. It isn't like you'll get in trouble for applying.
Uhh... you hoping the hiring manager of the dairy queen close to you in Texas is going to respond to this?
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
Quote by wahappen
Uhh... you hoping the hiring manager of the dairy queen close to you in Texas is going to respond to this?

If he's not out rustling cattle, denigrating Hispanics, trying to erase Thomas Jefferson from history and plays guitar he might be.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
If you can't be a cook apply as a different position.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by daytripper75
Just apply. If you aren't qualified they won't hire you. It isn't like you'll get in trouble for applying.

I once spent the night in jail for asking if i could sit behind my local 7-11's cash register.

For serious though, bring on the grill sucks for your skin, try to run the register.
I've worked in kitchens for years. Cooks don't have to be 18, at least not up here in Toronto/Ontario, hell i started cooking when i was 16, so just apply. Most kitchens won't hire inexperienced people so if you have to just put something on your resume and have a friend be your referral.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I don't think you do real cooking at Dairy Queen, so you should be fine.
Questions of science
Science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart
It's a Dairy Queen... It's not like you'll really be "cooking" anything. You will place frozen things in machines that cook them for you. The closest you'll get to actual cooking would be flipping patties on a flat grill after a timer beeps at you.
Quote by Jackal58
If he's not out rustling cattle, denigrating Hispanics, trying to erase Thomas Jefferson from history and plays guitar he might be.

^this...made me laugh as well as well as helped me to become slightly offended at the common misconceptions lol

Anyway, when I hovered my mouse over the link to just get the gist of what you were talking about and the first thing that came to my mind when I read it was "Wow he must be from a small town." I open it and see "Crane" Small town indeed ladies and gents lol

Anywho I got one for a local restaurant at 15 (then again I was friends with the owners daughter) but yea I was a line cook. I say try it