Page 1 of 2
This a few months old, but still...there's this guy, who has a band I gave constructive criticism to, and this was his response.

I do not know wether to laugh or cry.
Should I send him a mail bomb?
He seems mature

What exactly did you say?

EDIT: Just watched it. I at least expected him to be a halfway decent player...
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Last edited by asator at Aug 3, 2010,
Nothing really. I told him to work a bit more on his technicque. He deleted all the negative comments haha anyway.
The best bit is how at the end he flips off the camera, and looks away with a smug grin, as if he's just said something really clever. Except he hasn't. He's played some guitar for a minute.

Wow, he sure showed you.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
I'm glad I paused the RENT soundtrack to watch that.

On a side note: Me encanta Argentina! I plan on moving to Buenos Aires after college.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
*lights cigarette*
Man, that was awful.

I'm a bassist, I stay away from guitar generally, but I could play that.
I thought you posted it because the guy was being immature, but being a crap guitarist as well?

The only thing wrong with crap guitarists is when they think they are better musicians than genuinely talented folk. (I know these things, as a bassist).

He really didn't prove you wrong at all.

EDIT
This guy should become the new Connord13
Let's shower him with compliments and see how many videos we can get him to make.

EDIT AGAIN

Is this guy actually Corey Feldman 20 years ago?
Last edited by Casketcreep at Aug 3, 2010,
Na, my favorite bit is the description. Never laughed so much in my life heh : D
He put so much effort into looking all badass at the start, as well Cute, really.

Quote by Hasok
i hate Argentinians,always talking shit in youtube

I know rite!? Those bloody bastards!1
Quote by metaldud536
THIS. They always talk shit about Mexicans when it comes to soccer.

*Backed Argentina in the World Cup*

*Talked a lot of shit about Mexico*
Oh fuck I didn't think you would post this on UG!
My Last.FM

"The more you think, the better you're going to play. That should be a quote somewhere."
- Marty Friedman
He's a lot better at smoking efficiently than he is at guitar.
I was planning on making 35 different accounts to tell him how good he is, but daaamn, you're fast pit

EDIT:
Quote by Casketcreep
Lets hear your side of the argument.
Even though we all have already sided with the OP and think you're a pretentious talentless fool.

It's not him, he's just saying 'cause his name is Gage too. Although he looks similar. Dayum.
Last edited by Braiton at Aug 3, 2010,
Quote by Casketcreep
Lets hear your side of the argument.
Even though we all have already sided with the OP and think you're a pretentious talentless fool.

EDIT: Wait, shit. I meant to quote the guy you quoted. MAH BAD BRAH.
Last edited by asator at Aug 3, 2010,
dude he's playing inside a garage. i wouldnt worry about it.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by comments
you showed that punk from Arizona

undeadelliot, whoever you are, step up and recieve your prize for comment of the evening
Shit, that guy can shred.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by Braiton
I was planning on making 35 different accounts to tell him how good he is, but daaamn, you're fast pit

EDIT:

It's not him, he's just saying 'cause his name is Gage too. Although he looks similar. Dayum.

I'm flattered, I never knew I looked like such a bad motherfucker, I think it's time I took up smoking.
My Last.FM

"The more you think, the better you're going to play. That should be a quote somewhere."
- Marty Friedman
Damn that guy could be the next Eddie Van Halen, he's even got smoking & playing down pat!! Maybe he'll get tongue cancer as well, then he definitely won't be able to talk shit about being way awesome.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Quote by GibsonMan321
Damn that guy could be the next Eddie Van Halen, he's even got smoking & playing down pat!! Maybe he'll get tongue cancer as well, then he definitely won't be able to talk shit about being way awesome.

Is that a real thing?
Quote by asator
Is that a real thing?
Technically, you can get cancer on any cell in your body, so.....
Guess so. But tongue cancer seems like such an odd concept.

That would be a whole new level of shit.
Page 1 of 2