I am looking to buy some Daddario Chromes but then aren't coated with anything to prevent contamination, corrosion(and the oil from my hands is pretty acidic). I'm too lazy to change strings and I'd like to know a way to coat the strings?
Quote by Penis_wanker
hey guyz...i have a problem with my dick as i am trying to put inside the guitar input jack.

Its very small but it still doesn't fit in.

Can anyone give me some advice how i can put my dick in?

I am very horny right now

Cheers!
Im not sure if theres a way to actually coat them yourself, but I know Dunlop makes a string cleaner formula that works pretty well.
Typically, the unwound strings are not coated at all. They are usually stainless steel. The wound strings are coated with some type of proprietary plastic coating, which protects them from sweat and oil. You could try to do it yourself, but if you get the coating too thick, it'll effect the sound and tone. Just buy yourself some coated strings. I get at least a year out of Elixir strings.
D'addario chromes are very different sounding than the majority of guitar strings as it is. Make sure that those are actually what you want.
you cant coat strings yourself... you dont have the mechanical means nor the actual coating material (often a plastic film applied at a microscopic level)

your options really are to: 1) buy the chromes and make sure you clean them often (i use a bit of kleenex on mine, but i dont sweat acid). the dunlop string cleaner is a brillian idea for this or 2) just buy coated strings. no, they wont sound like the chromes, but they will last quite a while longer
The problem is that the coated strings don't have the gauge size I'm looking for.

The chromes are 11 15 22w 30 40 50. I usually have some issues about strings that are too thick or thin and the G unwounded. But don't think I'm buying these for the gauges, I like the sound too.
Quote by Penis_wanker
hey guyz...i have a problem with my dick as i am trying to put inside the guitar input jack.

Its very small but it still doesn't fit in.

Can anyone give me some advice how i can put my dick in?

I am very horny right now

Cheers!