Yo UG, me here with another question.

What is the general consensus with Tokai's guitar quality? I saw a nice PRS copy with EMGs for a not so bad price and was wondering if it may be worth jumping on. Thanks.
I can't say for sure, as I have not been lucky enough to try one. But I have heard that they are very good for the price, especially the older ones. Hopefully somebody else knows a little more about them then me.
***Guitars***
Epiphone Les Paul Custom AP (w/ 2 Seymour Duncans)
Jackson Dx10D Dinky (w/ DiMarzio PAF Bridge)
Epihpone Hummingbird

***Amps***
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 100 (Voodoo Modified)
Custom 4x12 Halfstack (w/ Veteran 30's)
My dad has one of their telecaster type models and it feels and sounds great. He actually traded a Gibson hollowbody for it, then had it professionaly set-up.
is it MIJ, MIK or MIC?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I've heard their quality lies somewhere between Epiphone and Gibson. But so does their price tag. So I might just be jumping into conclusions! See for yourself. They're definately better than cheap copies, though. Company's been around for long and most instruments are made in Japan..
depends on the model. the prices vary from epiphone level to dearer than gibson custom shop. so obviously the quality varies too.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?