I foresee a horrible failure.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
*crashes and burns*
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
thats awesome. america sucks. i love how they put concept cars in their concept bus picture.

PSN: reldask
What about if the bus needs to turn? Will all of the cars under it have to go along for the ride? Or what if someone needs to get out, but they're under the bus?
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
First off, that's basically just a train moving parallel to and directly above the road. Second, making it a train is safer than having those moving walls by the road (unless I understood incorrectly). But to me, it seems that a car crash is way more dangerous when you hit a moving wall.
Quote by sadSTATUE
Uhmmm... Well, apparently I was mentioned in a thread called "Japan and Lesbians."

Quote by Unknown_Biskit
Try typing "potatoes" with your dick then submit it.

My cover of Manchester Orchestra's "I Can Feel Your Pain"
http://www.mediafire.com/?jfvt54j4mkiiq99
Last edited by gatechballer at Aug 3, 2010,
I saw this on Yahoo but thought it was so silly I didn't read it.

Do you have any idea how fucking scary it would be to have one of those drive over you? And what happens when someone crashes underneath it?

Bad, bad things, that's what.
It's China, they don't care about safety. If that thing happens to cut 75 cars in half by accident every day the Chinese government will be happy it's proactively reducing congestion.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
When I saw the picture I thought it was a bus for cars and immediately thought, "yo dawg."

Anyway it must be scary to drive under that, especially when the double-decker model comes out.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by sneyob
It's China, they don't care about safety. If that thing happens to cut 75 cars in half by accident every day the Chinese government will be happy it's proactively reducing congestion.

Communists, they just want to destroy cars.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
I haven't yet decided wether this is awesome or stupid.
So come on in
it ain't no sin
take off your skin
and dance around in your bones

That first picture made me lol.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Cool. Not incredibly useful as long as trains exist, but still cool. I suspect fat people won't be able to ride the bus in china though, because the ladder you'd have to take up to the door just doesn't look like something an obese man is up for.

edit: Oh yes and safety issues, but it's China and they're overpopulated anyway. Years from now when we're a dying race because people just couldn't put a rubber on *cough cough* fundy christians *cough* genocide and population thinning will seem like a good idea. Why not get a head start?
Last edited by cornmancer at Aug 4, 2010,
I guess that's one way to fix horrible drivers...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
This is a really good idea, as buses can often clog traffic. However, I know China is full of horrible drivers with no regard for safety whatsoever so there will probably be lots of accidents.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Something tells me a big disaster will happen from this
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
how does a rectangular bus go around a corner without effecting the space for cars under it?

also the graphics china is using to illustrate their prototypes seem to be from a 2001 racing game.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Last edited by NoLaurelTree000 at Aug 4, 2010,
I lol'd at the render.

edit: The concept is kinda silly. Did they not even think about this?
Last edited by -[NiL]- at Aug 4, 2010,
This is awesome, but only if they use them on two-lane roads. Using them on wider roads would practically be calling for a string of awful accidents, because even if instructed not to you can bet some idiots would cross the line under the bus.
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
thats like some sort of life threatening drifting test or something

i mean, when it turns, doesnt it just **** up all the poor cars trapped inside it (i read the title as "China Plans Huge Buses That Can DEVOUR Cars"), and the streets of china is no place for something that looks like it could destroy merging traffic
What? Next they'll be making submarines that go over boats
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
I think it would work better if the walls were stationary and it was just a train...

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
I predict they will expand this idea even further and add buses twice the height of this one, so you'll have four or five layers of traffic on the same road.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Hi great thing China made, really hard wroking people, always try to improve this world for the betterment of human being, few points are coming my mind, is this bus will creat problem, when on turn, i thing chinies people are great, so definately they will have created its solution, this special busses will be moved on special designed roads. really marvelous chineas effort.