Page 1 of 2
when i was in 8th grade i used to say stupid stuff on myspace to girls, like calling them hot and stuff, but i didn't really do it to try and get with them or anything, it was more just to see their reaction because i was bored out of my mind. now im in 11th grade and looking back on this realize it was stupid as hell, and wish i could take it back. does this make me a complete creeper? i don't do anything like that anymore though.
Equiptment:

Bass: Yamaha RBX170
Amp: Fender Rumble 100
Pedal: Boss BOD-3 Bass overdrive pedal
Yes.

****ing pedophile.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by bassplayer18A7X
when i was in 8th grade i used to say stupid stuff on myspace to girls, like calling them hot and stuff, but i didn't really do it to try and get with them or anything, it was more just to see their reaction because i was bored out of my mind. now im in 11th grade and looking back on this realize it was stupid as hell, and wish i could take it back. does this make me a complete creeper? i don't do anything like that anymore though.

Okay, and now you're in 11th. Why are you letting something like this bother you now?
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by angusfan16
Okay, and now you're in 11th. Why are you letting something like this bother you now?

+100
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

word. you just ruined your chance with any of em. unless they are slutty and like getting hit on on the net. or just forgive you haha. but yeah I used to do that, it sucks when you meet people and they're like "I think I met you on myspace..." then kinda laugh.
*Doesn't read thread*

Yes, yes you are.

*Reads thread*

Wow. I must be psychic.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
People used to flirt with me over the internet in 8th grade and I was oblivious to it all.

Maybe you will get lucky and they will have been oblivious too.
Quote by JacobTheMe
People used to flirt with me over the internet in 8th grade and I was oblivious to it all.

Maybe you will get lucky and they will have been oblivious too.

It's different when you're like "I like your pics. maybe we can hang out. do you party?"
You should be ashamed, TS.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
You were, but are no longer.
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
Quote by bassplayer18A7X

You can always go back and -delete- all of your comments, right?

In my restless dreams...
I see that town.
Silent Hill.
You promised you'd take me there again someday.
But you never did.

Well, I'm alone there now.
In our 'special place'...
Waiting for you.

And you managed to start a whole thread based on that thought? The fact that people care is even more amazing.
Quote by fail
Either you're safe or you've won the whole damn thread.

Quote by CoreysMonster

epic win. total, epic win. this is probably the best OC ever created on UG.

kudos, sir.

kudos.
OH MY GOD YOU ARE THE BIGGEST CREEPER EVER IM TELLIN ALL YOUR FRIENDS

relax brah
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I did that shit too man. I'm a junior now too and I grew up a lot since then. Just leave it in the past man we all do stupid stuff
Nah you are fine, now if you were 30 and still flirting with 8th graders on MySpace then you have a problem.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Meh.

I'm 21 and still spend the summer hitting on high school gals.

edit: Not on Myspace though, that's just a little too passive for my taste.
Last edited by -[NiL]- at Aug 4, 2010,
People remember that shit dude.

One time, this chick pissed her pants in my 3rd grade class. Shes ultra hot now, but that shit sticks with you. People dont forget stuff like that

Luckily once you leave highschool, you basically get all new friends anyways so it doesnt matter.
Well, what were their usual reactions? If it were positive I'd be proud of it.

I assume everyone did awkward penquinesque things that make them cringe when they reflect on it.
Quote by FrustratedRocka
You were, but are no longer.

I'm pretty sure everyone in the Pit is.
It depends. If chicks think you're hot they love the attention but if you're some ugly creep they hate it. A lot!
For example this one guy always tries to get it with chicks but he's a WoW playing nerd kind of guy and he can't get chicks.
But this other guy I know is a pretty boy and he uses the exact same method as him and he pulls chicks like crazy.
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
Everyone does that at some point. It's inevitable that we'll all cringe at things we did when we were younger. Part of growing up mate.
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

It depends if you can pull it off. My friend does this and it works on every girl he tries it with.
Chinese Democracy is a great album, people need to get over Slash.

Proud fan of Pop, Rap, Rock, and Metal.
Quote by Alpha_Wolf
You can always go back and -delete- all of your comments, right?

Nothing against you, personally, I just want to say something. Quoting the first is a pet peeve of mine, and I'd like to ask you to stop. It's not necessary. Thank you
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']
I'm 21 and still spend the summer hitting on high school gals.

I'm glad I'm not the only one (I'm 20)

What is the youngest you usually hit on? 16 seems to be the age for me. Admittedly I've come across some really hot 14-15 year olds but it usually just feels too wrong to pursue that (although I won't lie and say I haven't lol)

And before anyone calls me a pedophile, you're wrong. If you called me an ephebophile though, you'd be mostly correct.
I'm a creep, I go down to the park everyday.

And go on the swings
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by Jon777
Everyone matures. Just forget about it.

THIS
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Quote by cornmancer
Without reading anything but the title, and remembering that I am in The Pit, I am going to say yes.

^See he agrees and he's a rapist.

Fix'd.
Jeepers.....Creepers...Doesn't matter as you are still a pedophile lunatic who needs to be put in solitary confinement before you rape and pillage like the fiend you are.
What a long strange trip it's been

Nothing to see here.

You hail the calves as eloquently as any facade of Easter Island.

Quote by Pencil Man
You know it get's serious when UG's Obama tells you off.

Call me Mr. President
I do that all the time. In person. its fun. I am TROLL
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
now you gotta call them bitches ugly to set everything straight. Not to mention they will probably want to **** you more if you do so.
Get Busy Livin' Or Get Busy Dyin'.
Quote by fixationdarknes
I'm glad I'm not the only one (I'm 20)

What is the youngest you usually hit on? 16 seems to be the age for me. Admittedly I've come across some really hot 14-15 year olds but it usually just feels too wrong to pursue that (although I won't lie and say I haven't lol)

And before anyone calls me a pedophile, you're wrong. If you called me an ephebophile though, you'd be mostly correct.

16 is the youngest I'll go.
I have guys that do that to me, honestly I didn't care then. They probably brushed it off too. Just forget about it, it's not even something serious.
2010's Sexiest Female Uger

Page 1 of 2