AC30 custom classic with warfdale speakers(soon to be upgraded to G12H-30's)
i bought it from my local music store for $1050 out the door. the price tag was $1400 but i have a way with bartering because im in the tree trimming business.

and here is my pedal board. i took the DM4 off and am using a fulldrive 2 mosfet in it's place.

and here is my pedal board. i took the DM4 off and am using a fulldrive 2 mosfet in it's place.
tube amps are like cigarettes, you dont notice much difference at first but once you have used them for awhile your hooked"
Last edited by voxAC30TBguy at Aug 4, 2010,
very nice hnad!

if i may ask wat kind of pedalboard is that because ive been looking for one like that
Guitars:
94' Epiphone Les Paul Honeyburst
Ibanez RG7620
Ibanez RG560

Amp:
Peavey Valveking Head
Marshall 1960b
it's a road runner case. got it for $100. it's kinda flimsy though. im looking at getting a pedal train PT-pro with a hard case since i travel a ton.
tube amps are like cigarettes, you dont notice much difference at first but once you have used them for awhile your hooked"
Pedaltrain for the WIN, hands down best pedalboard I've ever tried. I got mine brand new, sealed in the box with a case on craigslist for $90.
Custom guitars, vintage amps, boutique pedals. Blah, blah, blah.
Lovely amp. Im hoping to get the AC15CC1 soon. HNAD!
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
Quote by voxAC30TBguy
i have a way with bartering because im in the tree trimming business.
Very clever.

Confrabulations!
Quote by AngryGoldfish
Very clever.

Confrabulations!

I don't get it.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
^ i get it
Quote by alm0st a skat3r
yeah i remember when i had a good conscience. now i dont give a ****

xxx
smoke weed, drink 40's, **** titties
Quote by tubetime86
I don't get it.
Money comes from paper. Paper comes from trees. He's a tree trimmer. Therefore, he is a money trimmer/bargainer
Quote by AngryGoldfish
Money comes from paper. Paper comes from trees. He's a tree trimmer. Therefore, he is a money trimmer/bargainer

money does not come from trees . . . . . . just sayin'

also

HNAD
Quote by Led Dirigible
Crickets have too much high end for my tastes. I prefer a nice beetle, lots of warm low end.

tl;dr put a beetle in your amp for superior toanz.

Guitars: Schecter C-1 Classic
Westfeild LP e4500
Amp: Vox AD15VT
Quote by Rapter-paul
money does not come from trees . . . . . . just sayin'

also

HNAD
Oh yeah, that's right. Still, I think the gag is good.
i just figured it was code words for him selling weed
Quote by alm0st a skat3r
yeah i remember when i had a good conscience. now i dont give a ****

xxx
smoke weed, drink 40's, **** titties
I thought it was a metaphor for sexual favors.

Anyway awesome amp man, I'm thinking about getting one. But I may go for the AC15 just to save a bit of money.
I have a huge fear if rays.
thanks im loving the amp. i cant wait to put some G12H-30's in there.

i forgot how many kids hang out here. "sexual favors"?? how immature can you get.
US bills are 25% cotton, so yes, it does come from trees...

anyway, HNAD!!! I LOVE AC30's.
main rig:
MIM Tele->VP Jr.->CryBaby->Fuzz Factory->TS808->Carbon Copy->Phase 90->TU-3->Vox AC30CCH+Avatar 212 and Peavey VTM60+Marshall 1960A

Quote by necrosis1193
Fuzz...It's wonderful and horrible and beautiful and repulsive and so many things all at once.
Quote by voxAC30TBguy
thanks im loving the amp. i cant wait to put some G12H-30's in there.

i forgot how many kids hang out here. "sexual favors"?? how immature can you get.

This is the interwebz. Anonymity means that people can say just about whatever they please unfortunately.

HNAD by the way... jerk.
Epi Elitist LP Plus
Marshall Class 5
Vox AC30 CC2

"A person is a success if they get up in the morning and gets to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do."