Out of the Seymour Duncan SH-4 JB, and the DiMarzio Super Distortion pickup, which would suit my Ibanez 320z Prestige better in the bridge position.

If you want to suggest any other pickups go for it.
If you can't already tell, i'm looking for something that has mid-high output
^What he said.

A good alternative to the super distortion is the super 3. A lot thicker. I can't give any recommendations unless you tell us what you want. Mid-high output is too vague. Want thicker tone? Brighter? Tighter? Squishy? Shiny? Gooey?
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Quote by forsaknazrael
What's lacking about your tone right now?
What's your current amp?

I don't really like either of those pickups, TBH. The JB is rather trebley, it just doesn't sound beefy the way I like it.
The Super Distortion is fizzy, really only good for 80's rock, IMO.

what's lacking about my tone like... its just not all there, plain and simple the pickup just has a bad sound. It sounds tinny and it has no substance.

I'm playing through a Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster head through a 2x12 rectifier cab.
Quote by bingeandletgo
^What he said.

A good alternative to the super distortion is the super 3. A lot thicker. I can't give any recommendations unless you tell us what you want. Mid-high output is too vague. Want thicker tone? Brighter? Tighter? Squishy? Shiny? Gooey?

thicker brighter and tighter.